• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is the prettiest?

Who is the prettiest?

• lightning (ffxii)

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • kat (Dmc5)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Forgive me for saying this but Kat looks like a rat or possum because of her nose area. Lightning is a pink hair chick with a slim built but sexy body who is a total bad @ss. The only bad thing about Lightning is her personally and voice, their too rough. She needs to be more girly. Kat just looks like a good time, while Lightning is relationship material.

im not blind i can see her many possitives and tbh i never cared about the whole acting girly, sweet personality in a relationship. i either like them or i dont. in this case i just think id rather Kat than lightening. Kat looks like someone you could enjoy spending time with. Lightening just looks like...well a hassle. but hey to each their own right :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
lol she looks pretty girly enough in F-XIII-2 imo.She needs to meet cloud or noctis xD

I thought she looked more girly in part 1 lol.

im not blind i can see her many possitives and tbh i never cared about the whole acting girly, sweet personality in a relationship. i either like them or i dont. in this case i just think id rather Kat than lightening. Kat looks like someone you could enjoy spending time with. Lightening just looks like...well a hassle. but hey to each their own right :D

Lightning is the hassle type lol. She can get on you after a while but somehow you can deal with hassle chick if shes pretty enough. :troll: ;)

788Masri

Lightning is the hassle type lol. She can get on you after a while but somehow you can deal with hassle chick if shes pretty enough. :troll: ;)

tsk tsk come now lets not be shallow. you know that looks are only momentary but personality is forever. never pick a girl solely for the looks :p

788Masri

I got no time for substance man! Lol lol lol lol lol I'm JK!

lol
9520Internet20High_Five_High_Five-s500x463-25473-580.jpg

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I choose Kat. Lightnning is too cliche in my opinion. I like Lightnning, but Kat seems like someone I wanna know because I know so little about her, which only adds to charm. Plus I love her wolf eyes!:D
devil-may-cry-5.jpg

90330f59_justin-timberlake-jizz-in-my-pants-12.jpg

Zilla

The inFAAMous
The only Final Fantasies that actually exist to Me are 7, 8, 9 and 10. All the other ones never happened.

So, Kat.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Final Fantasy VIII was great, still think it's the best FF.

As for the topic... Lightning, of course. I don't like girls who look like that mess of a person called Rihanna. I also dislike people who wear denim shorts and ugly hoodies, so yeah, Lightning.

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
Kat is cute but comparing her to Lightning is in essence comparing a normal girl to a goddess. Lightning definitely wins.
That's it! :)
Lightning is amazing, we may argue that physical appearance is most often a matter of taste, but I think japanese devs invest (and invested in the past) more money on scientific researches about female character's ideal physical appearance as a commercial strategy than western ones...
So in my opinion Kat is more realistic but less pretty.
And Lightning is more pretty but her developers-calculated over-prettiness endows her with an artificial side that one may balk at. The insane and restless research for perfection is kind of sick...
I voted Lightning, and it's only my opinion but I don't think Kat is attractive at all...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Come on even though i don't like FF series its obvious that Lightning is wayy much prettier Kat just looks like a runaway teenager Lightning looks more like a woman Kat looks like a teen

Woman > Teenager

Top Bottom