• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is most like Dante from final fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
Zidane for me. FFIX SPOILERS AHOY

Has humour, often tries to hit on girls, not-humans, both lost their brothers and parents (if you consider Garland a parent) etc.

Curse

Cursed Girl
Nightmare;38429 said:
Zidane for me. FFIX SPOILERS AHOY

Has humour, often tries to hit on girls, not-humans, both lost their brothers and parents (if you consider Garland a parent) etc.

hmm... this one's good but i would also compare to reno... reno was hawt ^^

VergilxKuraudo

Jester Spank Butt
Rend;36979 said:
i would say Cloud, they both got giant swords, they could talk about swords all day long and become the best of buddies talking about what's the best sword polish and how to get it sharper.

No no no no! They'd hate eachother .And Dante would make fun of Cloud for being a dork all the time. :p

Curse

Cursed Girl
well oh k at first i thought i shouldn't bring this up.. but... DANTE IS LIKE NOONE ELSE!!!!
i'm sorry to break yer dreams kids.... ^^
k lol yeah i like FF allot too it's am fawe game but dante is dante and noone in FF from VII - XII wus like him ^^ capcom did a great job on making his character (:)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
vincent (spelling?) from FF VII and dirge of cerberus is similar to DMC

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not quite. It lacks the unending action we encounter in dmc. DOC's action is the opposite of dmc. You hide and shout, or you evade/run towards and shoot. Where in dmc you just fight with whatever you've got;)

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Kadaj is nothing close to Dante, he's just a crybaby. That and he's evil, you can't match good and evil...believe me, I've tried.

And no Cloud either, he's too damn depressing. He's got hidden nobility like Dante, but that's just about it.

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
Darkslayer;32812 said:
Dante looks more like Kadaj...But acts more like...I dunno o_o Not Yuffie...XD I can't see Dante saying

"The rose from Wutai!"
Or something~

Curse

Cursed Girl
Naoki;40751 said:
Dante looks more like Kadaj...But acts more like...I dunno o_o Not Yuffie...XD I can't see Dante saying

"The rose from Wutai!"
Or something~

yeah cause he would say "The rose from hell!"
jk X]

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I personally believe that Dante shares much more in common with Zidane from Final Fantasy IX than anybody else. That's probably just me, though.

Detsuma

IloveVergil;39055 said:
Dante=Squall?? No way! Squall is so cold...he seems more like Vergil to me.

If this is the way you feel about that then how bout this. Seifer is like Dante while Squall is like Vergil or vice versa. I mena it's obvious that Squall is the best candidate for being most like Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom