• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is most like Dante from final fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i don't really play any final fantasy games but yeah, i think he's more like squall and yeah, vergil is like sephiroth!

VergilxKuraudo

Jester Spank Butt
Dalkin;33922 said:
I would say Squall. He has the same kind of personality to Dante.

You're crazy. Squall is nothing like Dante. :\

I would say no one, but he'd probably get along with the Yuffster well seeing as how she's got spunk, and he probably likes that in a girl. DMC2 Dante could kindasorta be compared to Vincent if you look at the cover art for Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus. It's quite ironic, but probably not intentional. Who knows?

Hmmm... Reno? Reno's laid-back... and is kind of a dork in AC, much like Dante a lot of the times when he says his cheesy lines. Oh, I know! I see a little of him in Irvine from FF8, and maybe Zidane from FF9, since he likes to hit on girls constantly.

Rend

Necromancer
i would say Cloud, they both got giant swords, they could talk about swords all day long and become the best of buddies talking about what's the best sword polish and how to get it sharper.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
wow...well you people are right...i didn't even get a chance to talk...i say that he's kinda like titus maybe not 100% sure....

Baby Devil

Yeah. I say Reno and Vincent put together. Vincent is pretty much calm. Reno is cool and kinda likes to flirt with the ladies so I heard. So I think Dante would be more like Reno and Vincent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom