• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who is cooler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nearxx

Legendary ****
dante or nero? i would say in dmc3 dante looks better but in dmc4 nero looks better, what do you think

note:we all know dante could kik his A$$, this is about coolness

PS2_DMC3_dante_concept-small.jpg
300px-Dante_4.png
devil-may-cry-4-art-nero-02.jpg

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Of course nero is going to look better than the DMC3 dante, its got ext gen GFX lol, but IMO its got to be dante, he has better moves, a better attitude and he is the main charecter

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Answer: Because they are trying to make Nero look cooler. Dante could've looked MUCH cooler if they kept his most bad *** of looks. But they are fooling us with this damn wannabe.

They had to make Dante look older, so they could shove Nero "A young looking Dante" in, to easily sway the fans and have them go "Oh, he's so great, and looks so stylish"...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Hang on a minute, I thought you of all people would've argued with me there? :huh:

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
I think we've had this discussion but oh well i'll say it again i like Dante better b/c his DT looks awesome...they should definitely let us change outfits in DMC5

koibito

if you noticed a pattern through the games in 3 he just has the trench coat in 1 he adds an under shirt to it and 2 just confuses me but in 4 they add more clothes they followed the pattern i think he looked even cooler in 4 much better than nero even though i still like nero dante looked and was way better

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hard to say, really. I guess I'd say: Vergil > Nero > Dante

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'll say this for Nero.

I like his outfit, his jacket, trousers and boots, so much so that I actually want a set for myself.

But in all fairness, Dante just wins the crown, his costume didn't do it for me in DMC 4 admitedly, too many belts, but his attitude was a nice return to form.

It'll always be like this for me.

Vergil > Dante > Nero.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dante's boots and chaps in DMC 4 are so ghey it's insane. His boots from DMC3 were awesome but his hair and face look much better in 4.

Appearance-wise, Nero cinches it for me - if they made his outfit red and stuck Dante's head on it, that would be perfect.

Evil Nero

wow , wow , wow , lets back it up a bit!
Dante has had numerous costumes in all the DMC games , with the exception of 4 , and Nero also has ONE measley costume.

I'm going to stop here as I don't wanna argue =]

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Probably me - but then I only know of the DMC3 and DMC4 costumes so have no idea how Dante looks in the other two games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom