• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is buying Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Who is going to buy the new pokemon game ?

I'm a massive fan of the pokemon series and I'm even buying a DS to celebrate the release of this game !!

I love the johto region and the pokemon within it and in my personal view I find it the best out of all the games inculding Diamond etc ... I get paid on thursday :D so I'm buying the DS then along with a free game for about £80 is cool but I'm going to trade in the free game for pokemon diamond or pearl...

Then on 26th of march so thats gives me a month to complete diamon or pearl , i will buy heart gold or soul silver ( don't know which one yet ) with next month pay packet :D

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'm getting Soulsilver, because Pokemon Silver is probably my favourite pokemon game ^_^. I've been a big pokemon fan since Red and Blue :). I too loved the Johto region, and I was exited to find out Game Freak are working on remakes. Plus the Offical Nintendo Magazine UK gave them 94%, another reason to get them :lol:.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I love Johto too. Fave pokemon in the Gold/Silver series is Suicune.

I really would like it, but i haven't even got pokemon platinum yet. (Well, i had it, but lets just say, that was a fake copy.)

I can remember getting Pokemon Gold the first time around. My mum bought it for me for easter (10 years ago if I'm right). We even went out on a trip together to buy it... ah, good old days.

But, I will definitely be getting HeartGold at some point.

Keaton

Premium
I'll be picking up both ^^
Word of advice Damien, don't bother with Diamond or Pearl, you won't beat it in a week and HGSS will surpass them ten-fold ^^

I'm really looking forward to the titles, I've always held the view that Gold and Silver were the greatest Pokemon titles to date, surpassing Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. While the 4th Gen so far have been entertaining and the new mechanics have made competitive battling more interesting than ever, I believe that HGSS will surpass all of the above. ^^

Top Bottom