• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who has the best taunts?

I think Nero because he's more "in your face" with his taunts. I think that's one of the reasons why I like to play as him more now just to hear him say "Hey, Hey, Hey, Come on babes!" or when he pretends to shoot an enemy with his gun.

Very badass.

Here's a little something you should do, try and get the camera close to Dante's or Nero's face and taunt. They look like freaking puppets their mouths don't move properly or sometimes they just open their mouths and words come out they don't have to move their lips or anything. Xxsp0ok3y420xX

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I think Nero because he's more "in your face" with his taunts. I think that's one of the reasons why I like to play as him more now just to hear him say "Hey, Hey, Hey, Come on babes!" or when he pretends to shoot an enemy with his gun.

Very badass.

Here's a little something you should do try and get the camera close to Dante's or Nero's face and taunt.
They look like freaking puppets their mouths don't move properly or sometimes they just open their mouths and words come out they don't have to move their lips or anything. Xxsp0ok3y420xX

I agree, I was quite disappointed with most of Dantes as they feel very samey, though the EM Dante (the ones boss Dante uses) are awesome!

Terrutas

Personally, I like Boss Dante's taunts.

I heard there's a way to swap the motions on the PC version so that you can actually use them, but I'm too lazy to find out how.

Terrutas

No they're not different with bosses, if you lose as Nero to Dante he does an exclusive taunt. usually the "You need more training!" one where he turns around with his arms on his waist.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
''What did you say?''
''Shall we dance?''
''points gun and rolls it* Pang! *laughs a little*''
''Plays metal tune and headbanging. Oh yeah!''
I like Dante more though.

''*claps hands* Come on!''
''points on enemy and laughs terribly''
''goes down on knees and taunts like really without sound''

Oh man I need to replay Bloody Palace again.
Get my silliness back or something. As long as I don't get too arrogant and ego again I can do.
Own em demons and ninjas. Playing a bit Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3. Sorry for going offtopic but it's also a good hack and slash game. Come and get it. Eat your own medicine. IZUNA DROP! Taste Dante's million stab and Neros devil arm.
Anyday. Just boring enemies. Make it fun now... Oo

I was saying I should not go alter ego and what did I do just by writing the text after that?
Just what I said I shouldn't *epic facepalm*
Ugh, not feeling well. DMC4 have to wait!

Nero: ''''Hey Dante! Will we meet again?''
Dante: ''Points two fingers in air and waves. Then walks away''

Nero: ''If I am a demon and not a human anymore. is this what you want?''
Kyrie: ''Nero, you're you and it's you I wanna be with''
Nero: ''Tries to kiss but gets interrupted by scarecrows''
Nero: ''Those are determined to interrupt. I guess that kiss have to wait''
Kyrie: ''It's alright''
Nero: ''Yeah, let's go!''
~ The End ~

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Nero's had more attitude to them then Dante's. Neros were more doing cool poses and having a good time.

Dante's were more less playful and more basic. Though that showdown and laughing at your enemies to their faces were his only good ones.

Top Bottom