• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who else thinks that DmC is good and DMC actually needed a reboot?

My heart hurts at so much wasted potential. So many ideas could've came out from the original series. You can't say there wasn't any story more story to work with. Just got to be creative with it. This reboot just came across as a cop out to me.

Lol original Dante breakdancing to a door. I'd actually love to see that XD

I started to draw a picture like that of Leon from Resident Evil in 'street' clothes. I wonder what happened to that drawing. I should probably finish it if I find it.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Yeah, how dare videogames be funny and irreverant?! DMC3 was nothing like that! It didn't have ludicrous elements like a succubus guitar that fires lightning bats!

SERIES RUINED, only curable with reboot, just like when DMC2 was a rushed miss-step and they didn't make DMC3!

DMC3 was irreverent and "CUHRAZY" because Dante was young and brash.

In DMC4 he was "funny" because merely Capcom ran out of ideas. In DMC1 he was cool, calm and arrogant. In DMC2 he was dark and serious. In DMC3 he was outlandish and stylish.

DMC4 fans like to think that Dante was a great character in it but he's really just a shallow filler catered to the people who think that jumping around killing demons and spouting cheesy one liners is totally hilarious.

ReverseSuperman

Bit of a low thing to say to someone over an opinion is it not. Less of this or warning will be added.

I will continue to address smug d-bags as such. If certain people are just in this section to trash/flame the game then they should be getting a warning.

This is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I've read today. You don't say that sort of thing to someone ever. That's friggin' low.

I don't care if someone has a health issue, it's not excuse to be a condescending ass to people who enjoyed something that they didn't. I treat everyone equally so deal with it. Time to hop off your white horse, and climb down from your ivory tower...nincompoop. Save your lectures for someone who cares about your opinion.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I will continue to address smug d-bags as such. If certain people are just in this section to trash/flame the game then they should be getting a warning.

I don't care if someone has a health issue, it's not excuse to be a condescending ass to people who enjoyed something that they didn't. I treat everyone equally so deal with it. Time to hop off your white horse, and climb down from your ivory tower...nincompoop. Save your lectures for someone who cares about your opinion.
Yeah...you don't get to speak to staff OR members that way. Warning added.

Think before typing, please.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Dante, break dancing? please, Dante does the flamenco

Bayonetta the one who can windmill.

And by the way, flamenco dancing doesn't make anyone look cool (no offense to any flamenco dancers out there, its a very interesting dance)

Dark Drakan

Admin

As Sharon said you will address people with respect or be removed from the site its that simple really. If you cant communicate with people without the need to insult them then you dont deserve to be here. People are entitled to opinions but being insulting isnt acceptable. By you being condescending too does that make you better than the person you are claiming warrants a warning?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think both series are good and both have had potential but neither have them have lived up to it so by that reasoning we should just keep rebooting till we get something right.

:shifty:

crush

DMC3 was irreverent and "CUHRAZY" because Dante was young and brash.

In DMC4 he was "funny" because merely Capcom ran out of ideas. In DMC1 he was cool, calm and arrogant. In DMC2 he was dark and serious. In DMC3 he was outlandish and stylish.

DMC4 fans like to think that Dante was a great character in it but he's really just a shallow filler catered to the people who think that jumping around killing demons and spouting cheesy one liners is totally hilarious.

It's quite easy to know because of that Bayonetta is being called "successor of DMC"
Did not Kamiya say "Bayonetta is more stronger than Dante." Isn't he literally attacking the fanbase and saying Dante is out-dated just like Tameem said? Not to mention it's almost from pure envy that he got kicked out.
Itsuno supported the seires from 2 to DmC and no one fives him credit for that. This DMC fanbase is so crude.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
It's quite easy to know because of that Bayonetta is being called "successor of DMC"
Did not Kamiya say "Bayonetta is more stronger than Dante." Isn't he literally attacking the fanbase and saying Dante is out-dated just like Tameem said? Not to mention it's almost from pure envy that he got kicked out.
Itsuno supported the seires from 2 to DmC and no one fives him credit for that. This DMC fanbase is so crude.

I would just like to say that I've always greatly valued the input of the series from Itsuno. I frequently tell people how Kamiya had nothing to do with 2-4 and he clearly copied a lot of things from DMC3-4 for Bayonetta.

I agree Itsuno is highly underestimated as far as the legacy of DMC goes.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Yeah, kamiya once twittered that Bayonetta is more powerful than Dante and she would wipe the floors with him. very much out of spite and bitterness no doubt, since if you compare the two, Dante is the son of the most powerful friggin demon we've seen in the mythos next to the Devil himself and taken on the Demon King Mundus, while Bayo is a human witch who can use her hair as a weapon and slow time...~lists the Bangle, Chronos stone, Quicksilver style~ I think 4 was the only time he didn't have a time slower?

crush

Yeah, kamiya once twittered that Bayonetta is more powerful than Dante and she would wipe the floors with him. very much out of spite and bitterness no doubt, since if you compare the two, Dante is the son of the most powerful friggin demon we've seen in the mythos next to the Devil himself and taken on the Demon King Mundus, while Bayo is a human witch who can use her hair as a weapon and slow time...~lists the Bangle, Chronos stone, Quicksilver style~ I think 4 was the only time he didn't have a time slower?

That chrono slicer thing I suppose.
Anyway, there is NO way Dante could get beaten up by Bayonetta. He solely hunts the very things she gets her powers from.
But yeah, from DmC witches seems to be one great pain. Good thing they won't team up or there will be barriers everywhere.

EvilX-81

That chrono slicer thing I suppose.
Anyway, there is NO way Dante could get beaten up by Bayonetta. He solely hunts the very things she gets her powers from.
But yeah, from DmC witches seems to be one great pain. Good thing they won't team up or there will be barriers everywhere.
Bloody Palace; two dreamrunners/ghost rages, two witches. :troll:I'm so hoping to see that.

Top Bottom