• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who else is replaying it to build hype for the remake?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I thought about it but I'm in the middle of other games. If I do I'll start with 4 and then move on to DmC.

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
yes. im playing DMC4 credo boss battle over and over again its more awesome than i remember. and practicing bloody palace with dante. i never finished bloody palace with dante.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
yes. im playing DMC4 credo boss battle over and over again its more awesome than i remember. and practicing bloody palace with dante. i never finished bloody palace with dante.

I never finished Bloody Palace ever. The damn time limit makes me feel pressured, so I screw up.

So glad that that will be able to be toggled off...

Judge

Tried replaying it, but disappointed with it now I know theres a much better version of the game coming in just a few months. I don't enjoy the game as much as I used to because I felt it needed more moves, which I hope is something that has been remidiated for the DE.

I'm really looking forward to Capcom streaming the game in January. I cannot wait to see it in action.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
While I was mainly playing South Park:The Stick of Truth, I was also going through DMC 1 and 3 again like I usually do every now and then. But with the definitive edition of DmC was announced, I was replaying it as well.

With every Devil May Cry game I like, I'm always playing any of them at least a few times a month.

Gbraga

On the contrary, after a several months break, I've just went back to the game and they announced the remaster, so I uninstalled it to wait for this edition.

I can't deal with vanilla anymore knowing that a turbo mode and no more color coding version is months away. I'll gladly wait.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I have never stopped playing 4 on pc or console but i went back to DmC on ps3 since the announcement to shake off the cobwebs

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tried replaying it, but disappointed with it now I know theres a much better version of the game coming in just a few months. I don't enjoy the game as much as I used to because I felt it needed more moves, which I hope is something that has been remidiated for the DE.

I'm really looking forward to Capcom streaming the game in January. I cannot wait to see it in action.

I feel like the problem wasn't the lack of moves, but the lack of easy ways to input them. The whole "forward forward triangle" input in particular is hard to pull off in combat.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
I'm not, actually. I already got like 500 hours into the game. I think I'll enjoy it way more when I play it again on PS4 and some time has passed. ;) That's how I keep enjoying MGR, I always play it for hours and then I don't for a couple of weeks.

Though I did play some Bloody Palace on PS3 a few days ago. Man, after playing DmC on PC... what a difference! Good thing the consoles are going to be able to achieve the same thing now.

Top Bottom