• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who can act and voice Lucia?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought she looked carribean so i always thought about the singer Rihanna.

But in terms of VA maybe get the same person who did Mistral from MGR Revengeance.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
It's not like since Dan and Johnny were Rangers, then everyone should be voiced by a former Ranger.

Any VA who can pull off a decent French accent is fine.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Don't forget, they'd have to skan her full body, from head and face to toes. You can fake a french accent or just play 2 and mimic it but it's the model for the face and body that's really going to be hard to cast.

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
Don't forget, they'd have to skan her full body, from head and face to toes. You can fake a french accent or just play 2 and mimic it but it's the model for the face and body that's really going to be hard to cast.

For body scan maybe someone like Anais Zanotti? She's a model and a stunt woman so she could probably do the crazy stuff. IDK

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
They don't do full motion capture so there are really two sets of actors.

Its probably easier to find a stuntwoman who could be a model for Lucia and just use a regular VA for the voice.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
It's not like since Dan and Johnny were Rangers, then everyone should be voiced by a former Ranger.

Any VA who can pull off a decent French accent is fine.

French? Why would she have a French accent? I thought she was supposed to be Caribbean or South American?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
French? Why would she have a French accent? I thought she was supposed to be Caribbean or South American?

She herself isn't supposed to be of any nationality, she's a man made demon. But some stuff surrounding her sounds French, like Vie de Marli or Matier herself, even Lucia can pass as a French name, so the fandom has always imagined her sounding French by association.

You're actually the first person I've ever seen associating her to South America or the Caribbean.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Take it from me, that's not a south American accent and I'm pretty sure it's not caribbean. Even if she's not French in the strictest sense she comes from a place with a French name and I most definitely hear a French accent. A bit exaggerated, but definitely French, specially when she says Matier.

Which reminds me. Nero, and the whole of Fortuna, are supposed to be European so why do they all have the most American accents I've ever heard from people of a European island city? I get that it's not exactly an intentional, nor even that detrimental or malicious, miss step but I think a European accent would've given the characters and city a little more 'flavor.'

Top Bottom