• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who among them you consider best paired with Dante? Why?

Who among them you consider best paired with Dante? Why?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;206801 said:
i have seen nothing that implys dante is strait, gay, bi or intested in anything at all. it dosen't say anywhere. it might be interesting if dante turns out to be gay or bi. it whould add a little more to his personality.

What do you mean? It would totally KILL his character. I know a fair share of gay and bi people - Dante is neither bitchy, nor does he eye out men unless he's planning on putting a bullet in their head.

Anime, episode 7 - the big fat prison guard guy hinting at taking advantage of Dante? Dante was very, very, very ****ed off. That should be enough indication that he's straight.

I'll post the link here when I find it so you can see my point.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
darkslayer13;206801 said:
the only chariter he whould have a relationship with if any is lucia. trish looks just like his mom. lady just wants his money. kyrie isn't intested.

i have seen nothing that implys dante is strait, gay, bi or intested in anything at all. it dosen't say anywhere. it might be interesting if dante turns out to be gay or bi. it whould add a little more to his personality.

This. It not ONCE states Dante's sexual orientation, and unless he states he, himself, is straight, it's fair play, man.

And about that way I worded it, I'm not good in debating or conversations, which is why I usually stick to the spam threads and whatnot.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gahhh! T_T Youtube SUX! They actually removed that part of the episode. UN-BELIEVEABLE!!! That was like my all time favourite part too...*sobs* But anyway, if you have watched the anime, you ought to know which part I was referring to.

And yeah, it is weird how the discussion goes down different routes, but it's about Dante being paired with someone, right? And since Vergil was given as an option, the debate about Dante's sexual tastes was bound to come up.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
And it was me who did it.DAMN YOU VAGUENESS.I thought that the poll refered to "gameplay" pairing like the missions in Ninja Gaiden II.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
What? The part where Dante gets felt up by the d00d? If you're talking about that, he still doesn't say he's straight. He's ****ed because he was being sexually harassed. And as someone who's been sexually harassed by both genders, my view point on myself being bi haven't changed.

*looks back* I just now saw your post above mine. Sorry, Clair.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
<.<
>.>
>.<
<.>

no_u.jpg

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Originally Posted by clairavance:
Obviously, I voted for none, but I wanted to put down my view on this anyway. With that said, Dante DOES have two wives.

What? Don't pretend you didn't know! You know them darn well!
They go by the names Ebony and Ivory

Lol! I also thought the same thing. He does have two wives (Ebony and Ivory) just like what I always believed with Vergil having Yamato his only wife as well. xD

But seriously though, I voted for Trish 'cause regardless her physical appearance, she has the potential to be one. She appears in not just one game but three and she's obviously the main star among the females then next to her is Lady. Nonetheless, when Dante saved her in DMC 1, she develops feelings for Dante and helps him defeat Mundus (Although 'feelings' here doesn't mean to be 'in love', it might be just a plain 'admiration'). But once a person admires someone, it usually turns out to run deep. Since Dante is ladies' man, he could care less to whom Capcom would choose to be his love interest. But it's reasonable for me to have Trish for that. However, I still have no hopes for it. Considering how Capcom builds Dante's personality, I must say he'll be forever single even if DMC series will reach to about 100. xD

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Well anyway guys, sorry for giving a Vergil option. I just got carried away on how DMC fans have been talking about TWINCEST (Dante/Vergil) around the Net. Even so, I never agree with it albeit I’m a huge fan of the duo. I do love both of them especially when I happen to see them together but not as a romantic couple. ;)

I hope Dante isn't a bi
>.<

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Even though Dante/Vergil is my DMC OTP, I didn't vote for him. I voted for Trish.

Also, I don't Capcom's ever gonna tell us if Dante's gay/straight/bi/whateve. Too many people ship Dante/Vergil, Dante/Nero for them to pull a stunt like that. They'd probably lose a bunch of fans. Not me, though. It just means more of poor Dante getting tied up.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
What's OTP mean by the way? I know it's more on the positive side but I can't just tell what does it really stands for.
>.<

Vergil demonhunter

its got to be trish because they seem to have the deepest emotional connection but that cud be because of her likeness to his mother or an attraction to her we wil never kno :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom