• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who among them you consider best paired with Dante? Why?

Who among them you consider best paired with Dante? Why?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
O______________________o Vergil has three votes.

If Dante/Vergil were ever to happen in canon, they'd lose their place as my OTP. Because canon takes the fun out of everything.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seriously? You REALLY think Dante would "do" anything?! Dear god, I'm gonna have to sleep with the light on now... Dante, if you try to raep me, your head's gonna be mounted on my mantle!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
>.> Yes, I do think that. C'mon, Dante's hawt, even for a d00d, and you know it. Srsly, Dante's the only reason I'm not a total and complete lesbian yet.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Have I ever told you that it's these little thoughts that scare me...[Damn,scythe,scythe where's my FREAKIN' SCYTHES WHEN I NEED THEM.]

...Ahem.Nah,Dante's straight.The worse that can happen is him and female humanoid demons.And I don't mean just Trish...yup Nevan counts too.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incomplete Dani;206745 said:
>.> Yes, I do think that. C'mon, Dante's hawt, even for a d00d, and you know it. Srsly, Dante's the only reason I'm not a total and complete lesbian yet.

I'm pretty sure he's got his standards. I gotta disagree on this one. Dante's straight. In canon. He won't 'do' just anything.

@Devil Bane: WHOOT for Nevan! She is hhhhot! :)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Seriously, who ever thinks Dante's the straightest person ever has obviously not played the games, read the mangas/novels, or watched the anime.

I'm not just a ladies' man, I'm a man's man, anyone?

And Nevan = sexiest she demon evar. For srs.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I know!I wanna play some tunes with her...What?She is a guitar right?[Halos and stuff.]See?[Innocent smile.]

[Runs of at my house.]You are no succubus but you do a fine job babe.Nevan,was it?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Incomplete Dani;206779 said:
Seriously, who ever thinks Dante's the straightest person ever has obviously not played the games, read the mangas/novels, or watched the anime.

I'm not just a ladies' man, I'm a man's man, anyone?

And Nevan = sexiest she demon evar. For srs.

...[The sky darkens,the moon rises,blood red clouds gather and demons are drawn in this land.The most fearful God has awakened.]

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!VB!Time to slash some Bingo meat.Damn your novels Bingo.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What? You mean Bingo hinted at Dante being bi in the novel? Or are you just randomly taking your fury out on him because he produced uber crap (speculation, I have yet to read the novel myself)

I've watched the anime more times than should be healthy, Dani. I've played DMC4 through and through ever since it got released, and I've been watching the cutscenes for the other games very regularly. I've only read DMC2 novel since the others are non-canon, and I've got the manga under my posession (the eye candy...drooool). I've even got the full scripts for all the games, AND the DMC comics.

Dante. Is. Straight.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
D'aw, don't crush a 14 year old's sprites, Clair. ;_;

Anyways, you just need to pick up the subtle sub text. Capcom mentioned something about adding sub text between D&V because they knew it was the favorite DMC fan pairing.

And I still stand on my "Dante is bi" mindset. Nothing can change it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, seriously, where did they say that? Can you link to it?
I know everyone likes what they like, and I'm not trying to bash you for liking yaoi and that line of stuff, but stating Dante would definitely without question 'do' any thing is going to ruffle some feathers. Maybe it's because I felt the way you worded it, it was practically a fact that he's bi. When in canon, unless Capcom clearly states otherwise, Dante IS straight.

And I doubt Capcom meant DxV pairing with romantic/sexual connotations attached to it. Hideki would never budge for it anyway because he hates Vergil. And if they DID mean as a romantic couple, I want to go burn down that person's house. (Because Vergil told me to)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
clairavance;206793 said:
What? You mean Bingo hinted at Dante being bi in the novel? Or are you just randomly taking your fury out on him because he produced uber crap (speculation, I have yet to read the novel myself)

I've watched the anime more times than should be healthy, Dani. I've played DMC4 through and through ever since it got released, and I've been watching the cutscenes for the other games very regularly. I've only read DMC2 novel since the others are non-canon, and I've got the manga under my posession (the eye candy...drooool). I've even got the full scripts for all the games, AND the DMC comics.

Dante. Is. Straight.

Bingo does go crazy with his novels and SOMETIMES they are cannon...that is if the ones behind the series decide to make them that way.But I don't think that the Dreamwave comics are cannon.Anyway,you are right Clair,games and the anime,even the manga hint this much : Dante = Straightz.Though I have yet to figure if he is a pedo :p or an Oidi :p ...kidding.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
clairavance;206797 said:
No, seriously, where did they say that? Can you link to it?
I know everyone likes what they like, and I'm not trying to bash you for liking yaoi and that line of stuff, but stating Dante would definitely without question 'do' any thing is going to ruffle some feathers. Maybe it's because I felt the way you worded it, it was practically a fact that he's bi. When in canon, unless Capcom clearly states otherwise, Dante IS straight.

And I doubt Capcom meant DxV pairing with romantic/sexual connotations attached to it. Hideki would never budge for it anyway because he hates Vergil. And if they DID mean as a romantic couple, I want to go burn down that person's house. (Because Vergil told me to)

Goddammit Kamiya.Can't you be fair with all your characters?Oh wait...Hey clair,ask Vergil if you or he need help.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
the only chariter he whould have a relationship with if any is lucia. trish looks just like his mom. lady just wants his money. kyrie isn't intested.

i have seen nothing that implys dante is strait, gay, bi or intested in anything at all. it dosen't say anywhere. it might be interesting if dante turns out to be gay or bi. it whould add a little more to his personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom