• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who among them you consider best paired with Dante? Why?

Who among them you consider best paired with Dante? Why?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
I know this will never going to happen. Seeing Dante in a 'boy-girl relationship' (excluding Vergil) doesn't sound much like him. Even though he's acting like a perv, still he won't allow himself to be in such a situation. I bet he would pay much attention to pizza rather than things like this one.

Even so, I just want your opinions who among them is more suited to be Dante's lover. Who knows, maybe he does have one after all. :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Best paired?... oh relationship?

I though you mean fighting together as a team... :lol: (my brain is a bit slow today).

Surely if Dante ever had a relationship with Trish, it would be a bit weird as she looks like his mom?!
Plus, Vergie is his brother (aah... only in Yaoi will that ever happen)

NOT Kyrie... she is devoted to Nero.

Lucia... I think she has feelings for Dante...

As for Lady... she would just be in the relationship to get her money back that Dante owes her :lol:

For some unknown reason... I'm thinking Dante would go into a relationship with Trish... I dunno, there's just some sort of spark there I think...
But I'd like to see Lady with Dante...
(Argh, I'll have a think)

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
I had to choose for Trish. Though It doesn't sound good because the idea of Trish having the appearance of Dante's mom is just too scary to think over. But since DMC itself is somewhat derived from Dante's divine comedy, I doubt that if ever Capcom will give Dante a pair, it could be Trish because Trish does sound like Beatrice, who is Dante's (in divine comedy) love interest. So maybe the same goes with the game. ;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
There must have been something there in, DMC for Dante to have said that "fill your soul with liiiiiiight" line.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Vergil'sB*tch;206550 said:
There must have been something there in, DMC for Dante to have said that "fill your soul with liiiiiiight" line.
Lol! :lol: Sure, there must have been. In fact when he delivered such line, I'm having goose bumps over me. It was funny how he said it and so 'corny' as well.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Best paired with Dante?

Not Trish. She was created in likeness of Eva to deceive, trick, and kill Dante. Even if she had a change of heart, she knows why she was created, and so does Dante. Yes, the past is the past, but still, it's gotta be in the back of their minds when they have to deal with each other. Why else did it not work out for them as partners in the anime?

Not Lucia. I didn't feel any kind of connection there, and if there was, it was pretty much one sided.

Not Lady. She's more suited as the annoying little sister than a companion. Dante tolerates her, maybe even likes her a bit, but it's never going to cross any lines and blossom into anything more.

Not Kyrie. No, I mean come on! Why is that even put as an option?

Vergil? Ugh, WHY? I don't like yaoi. Period.

Obviously, I voted for none, but I wanted to put down my view on this anyway. With that said, Dante DOES have two wives.

What? Don't pretend you didn't know! You know them darn well!
They go by the names Ebony and Ivory ;)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
clairavance;206631 said:
Best paired with Dante?

Not Trish. She was created in likeness of Eva to deceive, trick, and kill Dante. Even if she had a change of heart, she knows why she was created, and so does Dante. Yes, the past is the past, but still, it's gotta be in the back of their minds when they have to deal with each other. Why else did it not work out for them as partners in the anime?

Not Lucia. I didn't feel any kind of connection there, and if there was, it was pretty much one sided.

Not Lady. She's more suited as the annoying little sister than a companion. Dante tolerates her, maybe even likes her a bit, but it's never going to cross any lines and blossom into anything more.

Not Kyrie. No, I mean come on! Why is that even put as an option?

Vergil? Ugh, WHY? I don't like yaoi. Period.

Agreed, thats pretty much the conclusion I came to after trying to decide but I chose Trish because she seems to be the only female Dante had a deep connection with and the closest he will ever get to being properly in love.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Oh forgot if we are going on about love : It goes this way :

Lady - Dante : Sure,why not?

Lucia - Dante : Sure,why not?

Kyrie - Dante : Sure,why not?

Vergil - Dante : -
Every anti-yaoi...whatevers : NOT EVEN IF IT IS OFICIAL

Dante : Sure,why not?After all,I belong to all the girls and women of this world.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
None of the above....for reasons already stated.....

Then I thought why not Kyrie and p*ss Nero off? I'd like to see that. Then they could fight - not like there stupid bitch fights in DMC4.

:p

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Forgive me while I totally overanalyze this for fun.

Regarding the whole Trish looking like Eva thing.
I don't think her looking like his mum would repulse him as much as you might think. Our instinctive repulsion towards mating with family members and people with similar genes goes beyond physical appearence. Our bodies are designed to be more attracted to partners with the most dissimilar genes to our own (its to do with babies and ensuring they are born with a strong immune system)

Not only does Trish not have the human genes of his mother, she doesn't have human genes at all. She is a full demon as far as we know so although it probably feels a bit wierd, deep down it probably doesn't bother him all that much.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ebony;206652 said:
Then they could fight - not like there stupid bitch fights in DMC4.:p

:lol: That is beyond funny! LOL. Yeah, bring on the family feud!! Since a lot of people like the idea of Dante and Trish hooking up, why not Dante and Kyrie hook up too? Then Dante scores TWICE and he KEEPS IT IN THE FAMILY! Hell yeah, now there's dysfunctional for ya!

@VB: I'm with you on that one. Dante really is full of himself. If he can check himself out in his friggin sword's blade while facing off with a big evil demonic nutter...yeah, you gotta be vain to do that....I'm just kidding, he's not THAT vain, I know he was just taking a witty hit at the demon :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Darth Angelo;206656 said:
Forgive me while I totally overanalyze this for fun.

Regarding the whole Trish looking like Eva thing.
I don't think her looking like his mum would repulse him as much as you might think. Our instinctive repulsion towards mating with family members and people with similar genes goes beyond physical appearence. Our bodies are designed to be more attracted to partners with the most dissimilar genes to our own (its to do with babies and ensuring they are born with a strong immune system)

Not only does Trish not have the human genes of his mother, she doesn't have human genes at all. She is a full demon as far as we know so although it probably feels a bit wierd, deep down it probably doesn't bother him all that much.

Same. Nothing more needs to be said for me.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Oh... I lol'd.

Anyways, I voted for Trish, just because Lady belongs with Julie-I mean, Vergil. >.>

But in all honesty, Dante's single and he's gonna stay single, like, forever and sleep with anything willing. Male or female, since we all know Dante cares less about his sexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom