• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which version of Dante do you prefer the most?

Which version of Dante do you prefer the most?

• Hideki Kamiya's version of Dante (DMC1)

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Hideaki Itsuno's version of Dante (DMC2-3-4)

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Tameem Antoniades's version of Dante (DmC)

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
Personality wise I choose DMC 1 Dante.
To me,every Dante has something I like,but DMC1 Dante is a balance between both badassery,seriousness and humour.
I also like the teen version of Dante in DMC3,I find myself attached to him for some reasons.
DMC 4 isn't my favourite,but I I liked his looks,humour and sarcasm.
I still wonder how he has gone from the guy in the fourth game to that serious guy in the second game. xD

aoshi

I like DMC 4 Dante cuz he is super-like with all the styles. I liked DMC 3 dante but one style is jus handicap to me.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I have a certain fondness for TGs 10 Dante over TGs 12 Dante because i thought initial pitch Dante fit the world DmC was trying to convey better.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
None really. I only liked DMC for its gameplay, environment, and style, but I honestly never liked any of the Dante's.

DMC1 Dante was cool, yeah, but was a bit boring and dull when it came to character and all around uniqueness.
DMC2 was boring and not at all fun.
DMC3 was just a frat boy wanna be sprouting yolo-esque party bullcrap every five seconds.
DMC4 was a clowny old man trying too hard to be cool again.
DmC was an annoying douchebag who, yeah had character, but was crappy either way.

ShockDelivered

Socially Awkward
I really disliked Dante in DMC4, he seemed old and not that funny. I did not like him visually, I wasn't digging the chaps, boot covers and that stubble.
Since the first DMC I played was 3, his character in that was initially my favourite. I enjoyed his smart ass attitude and his young aesthetics massaged my eyes.
And although the new Dante is completely different, I like him in the new one. I also like games with crudeness and vulgarity, I feel it adds extra personality to a game.
Although I own them, I haven't played the first two, but looks like Dante in DMC1 looks awesome. In 2 he looks good, but not as good (although the coverart of just his face is one of my favourite artworks through out the whole series)

Top Bottom