• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which type of music do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

• 8-bit music

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 16-bit music

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Current gen music

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
8-bit, 16-bit, or onwards? Personally, I prefer 8-bit music, actually. I find it quite catchy.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I prefer current gen music, although there are a few 8-bit, 16-bit soundtracks I like, like Mega Man soundtracks. :)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I do like some 8 and 16-bit old school tunes but now that music in games is being taken a lot more seriously it's better than ever imo.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
8 bit.
because some of those games were damn near impossible, and i would get so damn frustrated. just when i looked back at the screen in fury, all i could see was bright colors and cheerful 8 bit music.
it's so infuriating i love it.

Meg

Oh.

I thought this was for real music, not video game stuff. Wells, to answer you're question I'm say current gen. Some games have some really impressive pieces of music.

Osaka

trollololol
While I have some found memories of ye olden tracks of 8 and 16 I'm going to vote for this gen. I'm going to try and bulk up my collection of game soundtracks when I can get my hands on them. Pitty that games couldn't come with a disk that has a sample of tracks from the game, like Persona 4 or have more games that have bonus content of tracks after completion.

Top Bottom