• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Dante has the Better One-Liners? (Poll)

Who has the better One-Liners

• Old Dante

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • New Dante

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

EnJ

Shade
"F**K you". That's is all what i remembered from new Dante.
So for me, old Dante one liners are much much much and much better.

IncarnatedDemon

^ That's what the married man and woman said when these three little devils came at their door on a halloween night.

While Dante got lots of candy (which is what he wanted), Nero and Vergil used the "pee"-card, and when they were inside house, they stole drugs and cash.
You can see the money eyes in Vergil.

When They were done this dialogue happened:
Dante: "Why you got money in your bag Vergil? You stole it?!! "
Vergil: Yez
Dante: Give it back!
Vergil: No.
Dante: Dun make me beat u Vergil.
Vergil: foulishnees
Dante: Come Vergil i think u shud give it back.
Vergil: Unfortunetly brother we are at odds. I need candy and money gives me candy.
Dante: I can share with u my candy.
Vergil: No i need more candy. Without cash you cant buy anyone any candy, let alone yourself.

*Fight begins*

EDIT:
Also on spare time Dante loves to play with girls in the playgrounds.
Nero harvests plants.

While Vergil steals toy cars.

^ That's what the married man and woman said when these three little devils came at their door on a halloween night.

While Dante got lots of candy (which is what he wanted), Nero and Vergil used the "pee"-card, and when they were inside house, they stole drugs and cash.

Hahaha,though,my question would be : why a married man and a woman would have drugs in their house? xD
Look at these moshi moshi kawaii mother *****rs. Nero looks like Vergil a lot,grumpy little devils.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

When They were done this dialogue happened:
Dante: "Why you got money in your bag Vergil? You stole it?!! "
Vergil: Yez
Dante: Give it back!
Vergil: No.
Dante: Dun make me beat u Vergil.
Vergil: foulishnees
Dante: Come Vergil i think u shud give it back.
Vergil: Unfortunetly brother we are at odds. I need candy and money gives me candy.
Dante: I can share with u my candy.
Vergil: No i need more candy. Without cash you cant buy anyone any candy, let alone yourself.

*Fight begins*

EDIT:
Also on spare time Dante loves to play with girls in the playgrounds.
Nero harvests plants.

While Vergil steals toy cars.

Wow that is toooo hilarious and adorable at the same time.

Plus why would Vergil and Nero steal drugs? I can understand money (yeah why is Nero helping).

IncarnatedDemon

Hahaha,though,my question would be : why a married man and a woman would have drugs in their house? xD
Look at these moshi moshi kawaii mother *****rs. Nero looks like Vergil a lot,grumpy little devils.
The drugs is from their teenager son, Nero smelled it the minute he stepped on the doorstep.

EDIT:
It's Nero who steals teh drugs. Vergil is in it for the cash. Vergil likes candy more than Dante. Dante settles for a modest amount, but Vergil wants 3 baskets of candy. And he found out since last Halloween that cash gave more candy.

And Nero takes drugs because of his costume's eyes :D

The drugs is from their teenager son, Nero smelled it the minute he stepped on the doorstep.

EDIT:
It's Nero who steals teh drugs. Vergil is in it for the cash. Vergil likes candy more than Dante. Dante settles for a modest amount, but Vergil wants 3 baskets of candy. And he found out since last Halloween that cash gave more candy.

And Nero takes drugs because of his costume's eyes :D

Vergil is such a pimp,all for money and that.
Nero experiences ****ty teenage years.
And Dante's simply Dante.

aoshi

Old dante.

Except for one part in DmC, Where dante went "Your turn barbie". It was subtle.
But my vote is still old dante.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Actually, in DmC during combat I heard him say "Blast off!" a couple times when launching an enemy
same for him going "Woohoo!" like DMC3-4 Dante.
But I prefer DmC One-liners as it's just straight forward, but DMC One-Liners for more diversity.

I didn't know DmC Dante said that DMC3/4 Dante one-liner... >.<

aoshi

I would like to add some of one-liners from DMC 4 which are worthy ones.

"Why does everything have to be so complicated?"
"So, you're looking to play , huh????"
"A little fight now and then does make life more interesting, don't ya think?"
"Whatever you say kid"

Frost

Demon of Icy Wind
Original Dante definitely had better one-liners. The only one I can remember from DmC without looking them up is "F*ck you!" That says something about their quality...

Dante had many great one-liners. My favorites from each game are:

DMC1: Flock off feather face, or you can stick around and find out the hard way!
DMC2: King? Yeah, here's your crown.
DMC3: Dude, my father wasn't so hideous. Can't you tell by looking at me?
DMC4: Check it out! It's got wings!

Original Dante definitely had better one-liners. The only one I can remember from DmC without looking them up is "F*ck you!" That says something about their quality...

Dante had many great one-liners. My favorites from each game are:

DMC1: Flock off feather face, or you can stick around and find out the hard way!
DMC2: King? Yeah, here's your crown.
DMC3: Dude, my father wasn't so hideous. Can't you tell by looking at me?
DMC4: Check it out! It's got wings!

Lol,DMC3 Dante was so sassy and arrogant xD.
That line from DMC 2 was just amazing,I can't believe I say this.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just replayed the game, so he's a few DmC ones I liked.
DmC Dante had a couple of cheesy lines. Like when he's returning with Phineas' eye, he says 'It is I'. Totally lame pun:p

And for some reason, Dante shouting 'donkeypunch' at the succubus made me laugh.

And the part where Dante shouts that Mundus is an asshole. I guess I find that funny because Mundus is saying about how he's a god and master of the universe, then you get Dante shouting that out of nowhere. It's just so random.

I'm sure he said 'flock off' to those harpies during the eye hunt level.

But I think the 'fu-k you' exchange really overshadows the rest of the dialogue. That bit kinda reminded me of two kids arguing in the schoolyard.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Just replayed the game, so he's a few DmC ones I liked.
DmC Dante had a couple of cheesy lines. Like when he's returning with Phineas' eye, he says 'It is I'. Totally lame pun:p

And for some reason, Dante shouting 'donkeypunch' at the succubus made me laugh.

And the part where Dante shouts that Mundus is an asshole. I guess I find that funny because Mundus is saying about how he's a god and master of the universe, then you get Dante shouting that out of nowhere. It's just so random.

I'm sure he said 'flock off' to those harpies during the eye hunt level.

But I think the 'fu-k you' exchange really overshadows the rest of the dialogue. That bit kinda reminded me of two kids arguing in the schoolyard.

Do you know what Donkey Punch even means?

Also, I was going to put this scene

But it was way too long to constitute it being an ONE-LINER.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Yes, that's why I laughed....and then cringed a little. I thought after he got Eryx there were going to be more lines like that.>_<

Oh so you do know what donkey punch means.

When he said it I'm reminded of the Lucifer scene (oh yes the infamous scene that a lot of DmC Dante fans and DMC4 Dante haters gives Dante a lot of hate for) and then I start to..

Y0UJC.png

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Oh so you do know what donkey punch means.
Mundus and Lilith do it all the time:troll:

When he said it I'm reminded of the Lucifer scene (oh yes the infamous scene that a lot of DmC Dante fans and DMC4 Dante haters gives Dante a lot of hate for) and then I start to..
I don't think that Lucifer scene was as terrible as some youtube comments have made out. Sure, it was a little unexpected, but it could have been worse....much worse. It's just Dante goofing around. It's not like he's actually humping the hell portal while he's destroying it.:p

Mundus and Lilith do it all the time:troll:

I don't think that Lucifer scene was as terrible as some youtube comments have made out. Sure, it was a little unexpected, but it could have been worse....much worse. It's just Dante goofing around. It's not like he's actually humping the hell portal while he's destroying it.:p

Wow,I actually found that scene hilarious. Dante is a flirty guy so I'm not surprised by it.At first I had no idea of what he was talking about but then I figured it out and I started laughing. Maybe guys feel uncomfortable because Dante is more skillful with words when it comes to this xD. I may be one of the few people that enjoyed that scene a lot.

Top Bottom