• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character in DMC5 should be the primary one Dante/Nero?

Which character in DMC5 should be the primary one Dante/Nero?

• Dante

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Nero

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Flame posts deleted. Be more mature people.

Anyway as for the thread. I think we saw Nero as a primary character in Devil May Cry 4. I was not as satisfied as I was while using Dante in both Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 3, therefore my vote goes to Dante. Of course Dante should have some new moves though. Those styles are cool, but they are getting old.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;85216 said:
^ I agree, they had better tune it up before DMC goes Tenkaichi. XD (The same moves for like 30 games XD)

Yeah, and the only reason they love It, It's because they keep adding characters.....

Little Goku
Adult Goku
Playboy Goku
Gigolo Goku
Fat Goku.......:lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Seriously! What the hell? XD that reminds me of a parody I saw where the maker was like, "New characters include: Puar, Baby Trunks, that random guy that gave Goku energy, a sensu bean, Ann B. Davis! A pot of gravy!"

I still can't get over the fact that they have Apule and Freiza's henchmen in there. How pointless can you get? Id honestly rather have Bulma before them.

Oh yeah, don't forget adult Gohan and Future Gohan. Ooooh he has scars on his face...well I actually like Future Gohan better cuz he has a harder personality.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;85320 said:
Seriously! What the hell? XD that reminds me of a parody I saw where the maker was like, "New characters include: Puar, Baby Trunks, that random guy that gave Goku energy, a sensu bean, Ann B. Davis! A pot of gravy!"

I still can't get over the fact that they have Apule and Freiza's henchmen in there. How pointless can you get? Id honestly rather have Bulma before them.

*Falls from the highest peak of the universe.........*:lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, im guilty of this, I bought DBZBT3 because I wanted to play as Fasha and some other cool characters, but I sold it for GameStop credit towards DMC4 ^^ I ended up buying DBZBT2 on my birthday...same exact thing as a matter of fact, one really wouldn't notice a difference if not for more characters, dif music and backround.

aka958

Don't trust people
D A N T E ! ! ! ! he rules how rude is it that they set in nero or lucia in dmc 2 and dmc4? that sucks

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
They don't have to kill of a character just to be focused on another...except for Nero, they can kill him off.

XD just kidding about killing Nero.

Poopy X

The best artist.
Why kill anybody? Put them all together.
Okey, make the story line that can go for anyone(Dante, Virgil, or Nero)
Such as this: One day, the hell gate open again. Another big ugly *** want to conquer the world. So, Dante, Virgil, and Nero go out to save the world!! The cutscene can have all three of them. Like the one in DMC 3 at Mission 19, didn't we see Dante and Virgil fighting together.
In my opinion, Dante should be working with Nero more often, since Virgil like to work by himself.(His true purpose is to get more power, not saving the world.)
So the cutscene can have all three of them. Just that they might fight different kinds of demons in different orders through out the game.
Then we can choose whoever we want to play with and enjoy!
There can be more, if the system is good enough, we might be able to play multiplayers in one concole or online.

Just some of my crazy thoughts that came to my brainless head when I was in the bathroom.

SuperNero

Firstly vergil wouldnt try to save the world

And secondly lets not invole the hellgate its like in every single one its a bit like dante getting himself stabbed with his own sword on everysingle devil may cry game

Top Bottom