• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character in DMC5 should be the primary one Dante/Nero?

Which character in DMC5 should be the primary one Dante/Nero?

• Dante

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Nero

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I really hope DMC5 would be an original throughout game. Like a classical game like Final Fantasy VII. That would be a dream. So don't stress with the game to come out. Let Capcom make it really good.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
What i meant was that they should have one more game of Nero and explain his origins and things - DMC5
And then have the finale - DMC6 (perhaps) all about Dante. And make it one HUGE game. 30 missions+

Nah, if they can have like 50 FF games then they can have more than 6 DMC games. I don't really like the idea of one long game that's worth two games for the ending. You're still forgetting about Vergil's possible story as well.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;79501 said:
No way. That's way too short. I wanna side story, but I don't want it half @ss. D8

It is a side-game. They are meant to be short in length and amount of missions.

What I have in mind for my game project, is a 40 chapters/missions, split between Dante, Nero, Vergil, and some co-ops between these characters.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Vergilissexy;79898 said:
Side games arn't short, at least not the ones i've played. Code V was just as long as any other RE game.

agreed...side games are not short at all...ive never played a side game that was short..ever, they are meant to be just as long as the main games but focus mainly on a perticuler character of group..if they made a DMC side story and made it short it would only widdle away at fans patience for the series

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;79898 said:
Side games arn't short, at least not the ones i've played. Code V was just as long as any other RE game.

Not only that. Just because it's a side game doesn't mean it has to be short. It's a game. It has to be of some certain length so that people will buy it. Many people not only the hardcore fans who want just 6 more missions or something.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i only agree because..who wants a game that's only 6 missions long? even if they are tougher...if they were much tougher nobody would play it anyway cuz they would be too tough

Sparda™

Well, for DMC5, I was thinking to have 2 discs.

One, the DMC5 game, and the other, with the side games of Sparda, Nero and Vergil.

Well, at least, I'm thinking about my game project. :p

benxander

Divine Demon
2 Discs arent needed, unless for physical display.

We all know most info for any game will be fine on a Blu-ray

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
benxander;80412 said:

yep...that is true..unless the developer is hideo kojima..lol that man is insane with his games...it was said recently he filled up an entire blu-ray disk on a rough draft for mgs4..lol

if capcom ever managed to do that and made it into a 2 disk game..it would take forever to beat and then years from now u would still be talking about it as you would've gotten tired of it at some point and stopped playing..and then going back to it afew years later to play DMD mode or something and finish it..lol

Sparda™

benxander;80412 said:

What I'm thinking for my project, extends the capability of a single blu-ray disc. I'm thinking of 40 missions for DMC5.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Dante Aseroth;80538 said:
What I'm thinking for my project, extends the capability of a single blu-ray disc. I'm thinking of 40 missions for DMC5.

idk, that could turn out to be kind of a bother to some gamers..although dont get me wrong..it would be freaking awsome..a long game and deep storyline...kinda like 2 games in one..then it really could be half and half for each character..ahhh what the hell...rep+ for a good idea..lol

Venom

Nero imho :p

Ofc i want Dante AND Vergil to play important parts but Nero should be the playable character.

Sparda™

Crimson Red Knight;80742 said:
idk, that could turn out to be kind of a bother to some gamers..although dont get me wrong..it would be freaking awsome..a long game and deep storyline...kinda like 2 games in one..then it really could be half and half for each character..ahhh what the hell...rep+ for a good idea..lol

I was referring that one disc should be available for the DMC5 story, which would have the 40 missions that I'm thinking about, and the other disc, the three side-games of Nero, Sparda and Vergil. Anyway, thanks for the rep...;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Dante Aseroth;80870 said:
I was referring that one disc should be available for the DMC5 story, which would have the 40 missions that I'm thinking about, and the other disc, the three side-games of Nero, Sparda and Vergil. Anyway, thanks for the rep...;)

well then double bonus..lol, it'll be like 5 games in one then...lol, u get the whole package, a full work up on all the Sparda's..lol dang..i cant help but give that rep..i dont care what anyone says

evilweevle

personally i think that they should both have the same amount of limelight so to speak, i really like Nero as his buster moves, esp against the bosses are awesome, but then Dante has so much to master with all his different techniques etc.

personally i thinlk you should be able to choose either Nero or Dante at the start of the game, and then be able to play the whole game through as that character, with none of the backtracking in DMC4, maybe throw in a couple of unique bosses per character and youve effectively doubled the length of the game! doing all difficulties with both characters would be awesome! or you could just do one if you dont like the other character.

they did this in DMC2 but lucia was nowhere near as cool as Nero.

Top Bottom