• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character in DMC5 should be the primary one Dante/Nero?

Which character in DMC5 should be the primary one Dante/Nero?

• Dante

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Nero

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
I think that Dante will be the main character in DMC 5... because Nero had allready his happy end, and even if we don't know the whole story and why he has Spardas blood, but it isn't his problem, right? xD
And cmon guys, we all know that Vergil won't come back....sure I like him but fans also awaited a comeback in part 4...

Sparda™

Lady_;78054 said:
I think that Dante will be the main character in DMC 5... because Nero had allready his happy end, and even if we don't know the whole story and why he has Spardas blood, but it isn't his problem, right? xD
And cmon guys, we all know that Vergil won't come back....sure I like him but fans also awaited a comeback in part 4...

Saying that Vergil won't come back, is a crime against humanity!

neoLogy!

Actually, you get him in Mission 12 until 18. So, it's 7. 19 and 20 are done with Nero.

Edit: Just noticed the stupidity of being on the wrong page...oh well.

BomberDom08

I want it to be Dante, DMC5 should start off where DMC2 left off. Dante should be in hell fighting demons left and right and he fights some crazy demon king if he wins great but if he loses he like goes into hiding or somethin and awakens his true demon potential and probably dies in 6 saving humanity like his father before him but then theres a twist at the end with a baby who will b dantes son or something

aka958

Don't trust people
????..... i dunno thats sound pretty COOL... well i Agree with the other one who said 3 seperate stories Dante/Nero/Vergil ..... that would be AWESOME!!!!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
EmotionsUntold;78060 said:
I stand alone but tall when i say Nero :wub:

no u dont..look back through and check my first post..i said nero too cuz i want more explinations about him...lol but as it was also pointed out they could do an even 10 missions a piece and explain it and still go forward with dante's story too

XDevilNeverCryX

Nero's private *****
A Dante + Nero co-op would be so freaking awesome...
'cause it's so hard to choose who is better.
Besides, any DMC game as a co-op would rock.

=]

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
NERO116;78147 said:
no u dont..look back through and check my first post..i said nero too cuz i want more explinations about him...lol but as it was also pointed out they could do an even 10 missions a piece and explain it and still go forward with dante's story too

Yay!!!XD I'm not alone *hugz*

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I would have no problem with Nero being the main character in 5 (or 6 if 5 is Sparda's story)

I have been waiting for this switchover of main characters the only twist is that Nero isnt Dantes son...or is he?.......no. But anyway with how Dante has been in the past couple of games I dont really think I would miss him as a character I think all I will miss is the stinger and E&I. The more I think about it the more I would like a whole game with just Nero all the way through. Thats kind of what I wanted from 4. If Capcom are going to play the MGS2 card then they shouldn't be scared to play it properly.

Joyce_Nero

I love Dante but I want to know more about Nero! So I hope the next part will tell us more about him! ^___^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I agree with what someone said in a previous post. If ya'll want a story with Nero's origins, then they should just have a Code Veronica or Umbrella Chronicles equivalent of DMC side story. Like Nero Chronicles or something. Remember, the twin's story isn't finished yet, and I want to see Dante pushed again and ****ed off. THAT is what the dmc world needs.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;78830 said:
I agree with what someone said in a previous post. If ya'll want a story with Nero's origins, then they should just have a Code Veronica or Umbrella Chronicles equivalent of DMC side story. Like Nero Chronicles or something. Remember, the twin's story isn't finished yet, and I want to see Dante pushed again and ****ed off. THAT is what the dmc world needs.

I said that!!:D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Nah we need Mundus to come back and there be an epic showdown. Dante and Nero vs Mundus

benxander

Divine Demon
I'd like to see the origins of Nero and wouldnt mind a game devoted to him, if that'll be DMC5 or DMC: Nero's Chronicles or whatever, i really dont know.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't think they should waste another sequel on just Nero. They should have stated his origins in part 4. All through part 4 was NOTHING but sanctus trying to take over the world, that's pretty much it. If they make another game on just Nero then it needs to be just a side game.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
I'd like to see Devilmaycry go back to the Legend of Sparda turning on his own demon kind in hell, his fight with Mundus, just think what the Force Edge (when it transforms in DMC 1) would be like to use!

Top Bottom