• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where You Live

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
NOW WAIT!!!!! Before posting if you can you don't have to if you don't want to and i don't know if this has been done before but again WAIT!!!!
please DON'T GIVE SPECIFIC INFORMATION WHERE YOU LIVE!
all i'm trying to do is want to know where you live in the world like the UK, USA, Spain or something because there's a lot of people here.....of course if you read my page i live in Minnesota USA so it's like 6:11 AM i've been up all night can't go to sleep but whatever please admins don't take this off i just want to know what it's like over at the UK or Spain or somewhere else that's all for like USA people just say USA instead of a state you can if you want but nobody's forcing you and you UK people i guess you can say just UK because i don't really know about the UK ok thx

Please don't take it down or i'll probably cry ......maybe, just maybe

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I live in Duluth, MN, USA. I'm about 3 hours from the Canadian border, yet I have never been to Canada.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
wow really i like live well i don't how far exactly away i live from you but yeah nice to meet a fellow minnesotan

Dark Drakan

Admin
Staffordshire England (Rugeley to be precise) about 5 mins from Steve (Devilmaycry) and Sharon (Angel).

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
wow some of you guys live in the UK that's awesome i've really been wanting to go there just gotta save up money you know

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
don't beat urself up
we both know what it's like well u know that's why we should stick together the more you grow up u will understand more i guess

Top Bottom