• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where the hell did it go???

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hehe I know it's just a game, but seriously some stuff is just like WTF?!

Does anybody else notice that in the first mission, like, 45 seconds after Dante has blood splattered all over his face, it magically disappears? :lol: Like completely as if it wasn't there from the start. XD

Where to hell did the blood go?

As a matter of fact, ah what the hell, we got one for the DMC3 forum, here is the DMC4 thread for, weird things in DMC4. Have fun ^^. I'll probably post more later.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Vergilissexy;71184 said:
Does anybody else notice that in the first mission, like, 45 seconds after Dante has blood splattered all over his face, it magically disappears? :lol: Like completely as if it wasn't there from the start. XD

your worried about the blood?!? what about the frikkin' statue's sword that nero throws at dante? where does that dissapear to?:lol:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
In epilogue 2 where Lady pulls on the invisible strap to adjust Kalina Ann on her back. When she turned around all I could see was sexy cleavage. Where the hell was the strap? lol

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Haha, this allwees annoyed me, when dante puts his sword on his back theres nothing he puts it in it just sticks to his back..lol

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
With his swords, Dante could easily have something like a magnetic plate rigged into his vest or his coat, which would attach to the metal of the sword. But yeah, just how DOES Lady keep that rocket launcher on, demon velco?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nero surpassed Dante in that. Around the end he carried both Sparda and Red Queen at the same time:lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
yeah...in DMC games all are a bit unrealistic...Dante's weapons stuck at his back as if his coat got some kind of Devil Arms magnet...Lady straps the Kalina Ann without a strapper ...etc...it really gives me the creeps...

Keaton

Premium
Vergilissexy;71184 said:
Hehe I know it's just a game, but seriously some stuff is just like WTF?!

Where to hell did the blood go?

As a matter of fact, ah what the hell, we got one for the DMC3 forum, here is the DMC4 thread for, weird things in DMC4. Have fun ^^. I'll probably post more later.

Dante either wiped it off when the camera was'nt on him. OR the most reasonable explination is during all this fast slashes and spins etc the fresh blood simply dripped off - youknow like if you swing a wet tshirt it will be substancially dryer after you swung it than before?

I do agree with the above though, no idea how Dante keeps his sword in check =p

neoLogy!

What about that his clothes are still perfect after he takes Rebellion off his chest? and you see loads of boold coming out, but none on him.

w33l33

meh...
well considering dante is a demon and magic bullets out of thin air (hence the need not to re-load) i am sure he has the ability to keep a sword on his back...

also i imagine he wiped the blood off, i dont know if any of you have ever had a substantial amount of blood on your skin but it is ****ing anoying and stick...

i would prefer lady not having a strap as we get to see her full body :p

and as for the blood on the clothes well... he's lucky???

darkslayer47

yea I know the blood does go away. But usally all games do that.. Its a thing they might forget about to leave ya know?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I hadn't noticed most of these inconsistencies! :lol: This makes me want to boot up Devil May Cry 4 again and check some of 'em out. Good eyes, guys! ^_^

Top Bottom