• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where THe F*** IZ Vergil!!!!!!!

Jackpot516

Is it me or should vergil have been playable in the special edition or at least a little demo of him. I mean u cant just introduce him in DMC 3 and take him away like dat. That's just wrong i want to see at least a preview of him wit Yamato in HAND on DMC 5 or i will be thoroughly upset!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I agree with ya man, but Capcom just HAD to introduce a Neeeeeeeeero. *sigh* Prohaps this is a tease so when and if part 5 comes out with Vergil it'll blow up like part 3 and be incredibly successful.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
They already introduced him in DMC1 they just did it backwards. I am glad to have a little rest from him Nero doesnt deserve to be too overshadowed by Vergil.

He will be back you know he will <_< but I think Vergil has had his time and its now time to focus on either. The story of Sparda or Dante/Nero vs Mundus.

FuumaMonou

Vergilissexy;74569 said:
I agree with ya man, but Capcom just HAD to introduce a Neeeeeeeeero. *sigh* Prohaps this is a tease so when and if part 5 comes out with Vergil it'll blow up like part 3 and be incredibly successful.

Vergil isn't gone. He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fan favorite to be excluded from the future of Devil May Cry games.

EDIT: Oh my, a game that would have to do with the original Sparta playing him?) and his story. *drools*

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
darth_angelo45;74570 said:
They already introduced him in DMC1 they just did it backwards. I am glad to have a little rest from him Nero doesnt deserve to be too overshadowed by Vergil.

He will be back you know he will <_< but I think Vergil has had his time and its now time to focus on either. The story of Sparda or Dante/Nero vs Mundus.

A rest? Vergil was only in one game, two but alot of peole don't count one because he was bootleg. XD

Nero is good, but he just isn't as interesting as the other two silver haired dudes.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergilissexy;74577 said:
A rest? Vergil was only in one game, two but alot of peole don't count one because he was bootleg. XD

Nero is good, but he just isn't as interesting as the other two silver haired dudes.

damn right...i want Vergil in the future DMC games...:)

aka958

Don't trust people
Me too they just can't Give vergil an End.
Nero sure is funny but DMC4 does not feel like an DMC with him... rather like an other new game that also is funny....(what i think)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah I was expecting the twins(not Dante and Nero) to have more epic battles in this game, but maybe in 5 i'll get to see awesome awesomeness. I have a feeling that DMC5 will deliver the most badazz experience with the twins *sighing* but DMC5 is so far away. :(

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Vergilissexy;74577 said:

he wasnt bootleg..he just wasnt the vergil we love from dmc3..he fell to the power of mundas because mundas promised him more power..so he became the nelo angelo....and as for him not being in this game...if u remember right once dante beat him for the final time he went back to the underworld

Sparda™

Bring Vergil back, Capcom!!! You hear me?! BRING HIM BACK!!!! Look at my signature! He's the coolest!

He deserves to be in DMC!!!:lol:

chesta

CAPCOM will bring him back trust me

but there is one problem if vergil returns nero won't have any devil powers and he will become a boring human....and who wants to play with a normal human....

but for vergil i could renounce on nero

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
*is just waiting for the offical word that NO, the DB is NOT Vergil and will laugh as hordes of fans of that theory try to find someone way to deny it.*

Seriously, has anyone BUT a few accepted long ago that, no, the DB is not Vergil, because that would be the lamest return for him ever? Capcom is not going to cop-out and Liquid Snake Vergil by having him exist in someone's ARM.

Keaton

Premium
Dante Redgrave;75485 said:
*is just waiting for the offical word that NO, the DB is NOT Vergil and will laugh as hordes of fans of that theory try to find someone way to deny it.*

Seriously, has anyone BUT a few accepted long ago that, no, the DB is not Vergil, because that would be the lamest return for him ever? Capcom is not going to cop-out and Liquid Snake Vergil by having him exist in someone's ARM.

I agree.
It may be connected to Sparda but there are a thousand ways that could happen.

Virgil will be back though ^___^

Sparda™

Vergil is not stuck in that arm. The arm is related to Sparda, but the DT is of Vergil. It seems Sparda, in the past, sealed the Hell Gates of Fortuna with the Yamato, as he already had sealed Hell itself with the ForceEdge.

Keaton

Premium
I think that its Virgils DT beause it is Virgils sword.
There is so much history between the blade and Virgil that it allows it to be expressed through Nero...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
thats what i was gonna go with...its the nelo angelo cuz i assume after he was defeated by dante mundas took the nelo's powers away from him

Jackpot516

well since there is so much buzz about when and where vergil was let me help u guys out. Vergil was first introduced in DMC 1 as Nelo Angelo. common sense alert! um if u played the first DMC u should of noticed that nelo angelo had a piece of the amulet given to dante and VERGIL at birth. it was then taken as vergil (nelo angelo)was defeated for the third "and final" time.The pieces were then combined and put of the force edge to make the sparda sword complete again. Now i sorta hav this crazy idea for a new devil may cry(Devil may Cry 4.5, Vergil's Path) which explains how Vergil survived after DMC 3 and 1 and what he did. But if i plan to pitch the idea to Capcom then i might need som help i will include everyone who helped and gave their ideas in the pitch letter just hit up my thread in the DMC general discussion thread!!

Jackpot516

sorry for double posting( really i apologize) but all this talk of Vergil's comeback is being the DB is just stupid. The DB was given to Nero at birth by Dante now what it's from whos knows, but it has the power of astral projection (and not the weak *** talisman from Jackie chan adventures) it can project life-like projections like when the buster or snatch. its a projection of an arm(DUHH!!!) and about his DT, its just DT!!! But being Vergil's son, (and Vergil's sword) when it activates the DT projects Vergil's DT almost like a guardian angel behind Nero because let's not forget, though he has Sparda's blood, (which explains the DT ability,) he's not Sparda's son so he can't just transform into a demon, which is why Capcom made it so his DT wasn't actually him as a Devil but they were letting u know he has Vergil's sword and he is Vergil's son which explains the projection of his DT behind Nero. C'mon people 2x2 is 4

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
NERO116;74703 said:
he wasnt bootleg..he just wasnt the vergil we love from dmc3..he fell to the power of mundas because mundas promised him more power..so he became the nelo angelo....and as for him not being in this game...if u remember right once dante beat him for the final time he went back to the underworld

I called him bootleg because he wasn't Vergil Vergil. We didn't actually get to see his humaniod body and personality. Instead he was a possessed hunk of armor that we didn't know was Vergil untill the last battle.

Also, I don't beleive Vergil fell to Mundus' power because Mudus promised him power. It was obvious that Vergil was possessed and doing Mundus' bidding against his will. I doubt Vergil would voluntarily take orders from the guy that killed his mother because he offered him more power. If Vergil cares for Dante, then it's safe to assume he cares for Eva.

As for what happen to him afterwards, no one knows the official answers. He could have died, he could have went back to the underworld, ect. Who knows for sure? We can't just say that.

BTW Jackpot517, they were not given the amulets at birth, it was a birthday gift when we were children. If you're talking about birthright then yes. ^^

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Jackpot516;75605 said:
~snips so he can get to the point~

Nero is NOT Vergil's son, nor was he given the Devil Bringer by Dante. Nero is far too OLD to be a son of either twin, since he's in his early twenties in DMC4, while Dante is barely, if not has yet to reach, to his thirties. In order for Nero to be the son of Vergil, Vergil would have had to have sex with and impregnated a woman when he was not even TEN years old. I seriously doubt the kid was biologically capable of this at the time, nor would that have been on his mind when his mother was just killed, his brother is(as far either one knew about the other) dead/missing, and he's concerned with simply staying alive.

Nero is a descendant of Sparda, through one of various other children he's probably fathered over the two thousand years since he sealed the demon world. At closest to the twins, he's a distant cousin, and his own dialog and skill with the DB well implicates that he's had it for some time now and has been working hard to hide it. It wasn't "given" to him, it developed without outside interference. Hopefully, either DMC5 or 6(since odd numbered games so far have a pattern of going further back while even numbered games go forward in the story/timeline) will clear things up.

Top Bottom