• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where do you see your life heading?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Where exactly do you see yourself heading in the future "Touch wood that we are all here of course".

Is there something you are dying to do? Or something you're inspiring to become? If so, please let me know in this here thread ;)

~LoD~

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
It's funny, because during the course of time I have just lost interest in a lot of things I wanted to do. Well, not really, but I don't have the same totally up-beat motivation that I had a few years ago. Which I SHOULD be worrying over considering the type of competition we've got out there. So yeah, atm I'm not as bummed or even concerned about my future (as I seriously should be).

Quite sad.

Devilishly Zane

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D;110139 said:
It's funny, because during the course of time I have just lost interest in a lot of things I wanted to do. Well, not really, but I don't have the same totally up-beat motivation that I had a few years ago. Which I SHOULD be worrying over considering the type of competition we've got out there. So yeah, atm I'm not as bummed or even concerned about my future (as I seriously should be).

Quite sad.

I am actually in the same bout as you, or rather, I was. I've seen a couple of things in this past month that re-sparked my interest in Law. I don't know if it's being a Lawyer/Attorney or a Detective/Police Officer. Also,in the years to come, don't be surprised if the new President likes DMC. :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, in terms of employment, I have no idea, I'm just hoping I'll know by the time I finish college, if not, I'm buggered really.

There's nothing I'm really dying to do exactly, I'd like to, after earning a good bit of money, buy a VW Camper and travel around the world with one of my best friends, I know it's cliché, but the idea always interested me.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Down an empty black spiral heading downwards into nothingness.

I'm kidding. I'm stuck in a standstill. What's really imporant now is that I focus more on my school and studies and not make all thes big future plans I know I won't be able to do for a long time. Pretty much how it is for me. :]

Koemi

half-breed
dying to do? right now? it's to finish all difficulty levels with A or S rank + no item use in DMC 4 and 3 before school reopens (Aug 25) :|

future huh? since I am a vet. med. (veterinary medicine) student, I can see myself in a clinic *supposedly* easing animals' suffering or doing some sort of research. though I wonder if there's a career that I can put all my skills to use...

getting married and have kids is NOT something I can imagine right now :D

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
idk i want to get get a better paying job and move away from S.Illinois i've been here all my life.. i want to travel as well i don't really care about getting married or having kids... i feel like i'm destined to be alone...hmm one thing i am dying to do is go to another country

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I dont know what i want to do when im older, but one of my plans is to try everything i can at least once, e.g. paint balling(done) para gliding, diving, snowboarding, ect.
but in terms of jobs, i have been told i would be very good at something in IT or maths, but i dont know what i could do lol

Janny

Dines with dementia
The dark knight;110150 said:
I see in my future.........depression...anxiety......and chocolate. :lol:
This pretty much sums it up for me too :lol:

I used to love the idea of being an English teacher, but now that I know that includes dealing with children (who would have thought?! :O) I'm trying to become a translator.
My ultimate dream is moving to Japan... as soon as I master the language that is...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i would love to go to japan aswel, maybe we will meet in a few years lol, but i am learning japanese starting in september, and i think it would be an awesome job to translate my native language and my 2nd favourite language, after german =]

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I don't think about the future much - I'd rather take things one day at a time because there is nothing certain about the future - that makes it both very exciting but also a little harder to plan around.

I think another kid is on my agenda at the moment...that and a new kitchen seeing as our one barely functions. Very dull plans, but there ya go...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
This time next year I have hopes to be:

• A father :)
  • Obscenely rich :ninja:
  • Prestige level 10, rank 55 on Call of Duty 4 :p
I would seriously like to be a father by this time next year though. It'd be nice to get a better job too. ^_^

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
Devilishly Zane;110182 said:
I would have figured SOMEONE here would want to go work for capcom...
Ah yes, that's an aspiring idea. GUIZE, EXPECT ME TO BE THE FRONTMAN OF THE DMC TEAM.

In Devil May Cry 12, Dante will have no clothes!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
devilmaycry;110229 said:
I would seriously like to be a father by this time next year though.
I'll get the bin bag, you pick the play park...:ninja:

The dark knight

But I SERIOUSLY see my future within 10 years to be a dad.( yes...I want to be a dad before I'm 24. :lol: No one knows how long they'll live.) Even more paranoid. Video games.....some kind of job....either it be a animal doctor. Make video games. Or be in the military and fight.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You could make an RPG where you play a vet by day and a covert special ops guy at night...sorted :D

Kids earlier rather than later is better IMO - you get your life back sooner. When Jessica is 18 I'll only be 36...

The dark knight

Cool. And I don't like RPGs. I like the weapon kind. :lol: . The thing holding me back is a fear of getting scarred mentally. And being crazy.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The dark knight;110241 said:
Cool. And I don't like RPGs. I like the weapon kind. :lol: . The thing holding me back is a fear of getting scarred mentally. And being crazy.
Fear will hold you back from doing anything ;)

Top Bottom