• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When's vergils downfall coming out?

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
It's quite long since we don't have bloody palace you know.
Unskippable cutscenes are making me ache when I'm doing hell and hell.
We certainly need a change of air.
Just press select button to skip the cutscenes and yes I do agree with that I beat the whole game in 8 days I need something new already

vakarian23

Cutscenes are only unskippable during loading times, as soon as the game finished loading you're able to skip them. Like DankestDarkness said, pressing select will get rid of almost every single one of them.

Here's hoping that Capcom releases the Bloody Palace for the rest of the world as soon as possible. Oh, a definite release date announcement for Vergil's Downfall would also come in handy..

crush

By the way, in the official blog they say some of the moves of Vergil are originally scrapped ideas of Nero using Yamato as his primary weapon (Not only in DT). Especially the demon moves.

DankestDarkness

I agree! this is why I wish we were getting a full game with him instead of dlc.
I agree with that he should have already been in the game I saw his combat and how he looks it looks better than Dante's story he's all hurt and in some new part of hell his combat is hot can't wait to master it

Onecrazymonkey1

Yeah, I actually wished he was already in the game as well and not just going through Dante's missions but having his own with his own bosses, showing his motivations and his side of the story etc. it would have really lengthened the replay value for me.

DankestDarkness

Yeah, I actually wished he was already in the game as well and not just going through Dante's missions but having his own with his own bosses, showing his motivations and his side of the story etc. it would have really lengthened the replay value for me.
Well no need to worry about going through Dante's story this takes place after Dante beat Vergil and you can tell when vergil stands he holds his heart cause its still in pain

scionicspectre

Six missions is way more than I would have asked for. This game has so much content already- I find it funny how much less patient we've become in the modern age of videogames. We were so happy to buy a second copy of DMC 3 just to play as Vergil and get Bloody Palace about 9 months later. And now we're whining that we have to wait a month and a half to get something much better for free (if you preordered).

Not saying it's a bad thing- I'm complaining, too. I'm foaming at the mouth for this stuff, but I'm certainly happy to wait for it if it's anywhere near as good as the story and gameplay of the title. Besides, taking on Vergil's perspective rather than just using his moves is going to be a first.

Onecrazymonkey1

His
Well no need to worry about going through Dante's story this takes place after Dante beat Vergil and you can tell when vergil stands he holds his heart cause its still in pain

yeah his face also looks like he is starting to get corrupted. I wonder if they are going to have him turn into Nelo Angelo at the end? or perhaps find Sparda?

Onecrazymonkey1

Six missions is way more than I would have asked for. This game has so much content already- I find it funny how much less patient we've become in the modern age of videogames. We were so happy to buy a second copy of DMC 3 just to play as Vergil and get Bloody Palace about 9 months later. And now we're whining that we have to wait a month and a half to get something much better for free (if you preordered).

Not saying it's a bad thing- I'm complaining, too. I'm foaming at the mouth for this stuff, but I'm certainly happy to wait for it if it's anywhere near as good as the story and gameplay of the title. Besides, taking on Vergil's perspective rather than just using his moves is going to be a first.

Oh I'm patient about it and I'm certainly not complaining. He is just one of my favorite characters, so I always think more of Vergil is a good thing :D

DankestDarkness

His

yeah his face also looks like he is starting to get corrupted. I wonder if they are going to have him turn into Nelo Angelo at the end? or perhaps find Sparda?
Well actually his face is beaten up he got some scratches he dont look corrupted he just looks determined to get stronger he has the face like you fell down from his preppy boy theme where he had control to a more savage state

DankestDarkness

Times change now it's all about getting things now they dangle dlc in our face we want it cause we was told its coming out soon but that soon ain't good enough

scionicspectre

Yeah, they were much more soft-sell last decade. Now we get all this new stuff shoved in our face with tons of footage they never would have dreamt of showing us a decade ago.

DankestDarkness

W
Yeah, they were much more soft-sell last decade. Now we get all this new stuff shoved in our face with tons of footage they never would have dreamt of showing us a decade ago.
Exactly why we grow impatient cause if they didnt show us we wouldn't really care that much

Top Bottom