• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whats your style?

Viper

Premium
I don't really have a style. Mostly I'm in jeans and t-shirts, or sweatpants when I'm at home. For something business related or just fancy of course I'll dress up, though I kinda always reach for the black suit. In summer I tend to wear dresses and skirts, cause freedom for the crotch is great in heat.
Colors vary, though fall mostly in blue, black, sand color and red.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Usually I wear slim fit jeans with a shirt. I have all kinds of cool stylish and nerd worthy clothing. Video game, comic, anime, and band shirts. I also sometimes wear those striped v-neck shirts that looks pretty cool with hoodies I got. I also like plaid clothing and those long sleeved collared shirts I usually roll up the sleeves on and wear half open. All that with some slip on shoes that are brown and black. Black ones being super comfortable like slippers lol.

What can I say? I like to look good.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I'm not sure I have a style. I usually just wear... sweaters? I don't even know what they're called. Pretty much everything is just called a sweater. I almost always wear smooth sweaters with zippers (without text or patterns on them). They're not cardigans, I think... cardigans are thin, v-neck things. I hate v-necks because they usually look really hipsterish, unless I can cover them up with shirts that go all the way up to my neck.
I try not to buy hoodies anymore too, because they're useless. Hoods on sweaters don't just look a bit 'edgy', they're also really uncomfortable if you wear them underneath hooded coats.

I like long brown or black coats with buttons for the winter. I've also got a non-shiny, brown leather bomber jacket with some kind of light cotton collar. As for pants, slim-fit blue jeans are fine. I try not to wear red or brown pants; for some reason it often looks... wrong.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I take a lot of video game wear and integrate into my casual clothing, so nobody will notice right away.

For instance, I have a BSAA jacket with a nametag that has "C. Redfield" scrawled on it. On the surface, it's a fairly unassuming piece of clothing...at least in color and style. I wear it around my university in the cold weather, and everyone assumes it's a normal jacket. But every now and then, I meet a Resident Evil fan who recognizes it, and stops to ask about how the current siege against Umbrella is going. :D

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
Anything. My walk in looks like several people own it. I have cutesy style, goth, punk-ish, formal dresses, boho chic, rocker style, 50's glam...that kind of thing. So I can't really stick to one style. I don't like to limit myself.

I like the sound of your styles. I like to dress elegant like sweet lolita, or the out of the ordinary stuff that no one usually sees, especially where I live. In Alaska

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Black or blue skinny fit jeans. White, purple or black T-Shirt. Checkered shirts. My colors are usually black, red, white, purple. I wear hoodies also. My clothing is plain and simple. No text, design or anything. Pretty basic.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is lazy a style?
I like to live in my pyjamas, on days when I'm able to. I'd like to say I change into my black hipster denims/leather&stretchy fabric pants, don my killer ankle/knee-length boots and top it off with my tank-tops/corset-styled tops when I have to go out. But that would be a lie, considering my feet are the size of an elephants', and none of my clothes fit me anymore so my getup is just sitting there gathering dust. At this stage I'm happy to just throw a jersey on over my PJ's and look semi-dressed. But one day next year....

I currently live in my tanktops and sweatpants and running shoes. Makes people think I actually got dressed and am into my sports/gym, but really I sleep in these, too. That might change soon, though, since they too are getting too small to cover up decently, so next stop: hubby's sweatpants and shirts.

So right now, I'd say my style is lazy. Most accurate.:shifty:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't think I have a specific style. I like comfort, but I definitely also wear things that, by the time the day is over, I'm like, "this is coming off right now!" (And no, I'm not talking bras here, lol; but yeah, there's definitely some tight clothes that get uncomfortable after a day of wearing them).

Umm...apparently my favourite sweater ever is a cardigan, but heck if I know; it's a long, black button up sweater. I like it because it's comfy, warm, and I can wear pretty much any one of my tank tops under it. ^^; The only pants I have (that aren't pajama pants) are jeans; usually boot cut, or slightly flared.

I also have a fair number of pull-over hoodies.

Things I like the look of, though? That list is really long...I've wanted a genuine one for a long time (and even more so, lately) but I really, really like frock coats--guys, girls, doesn't matter--those things are sexy as all hell.

KRSkull

I don't think that i have a style. i wear what makes me feel comfortable. Neither too tight nor really large.

For the bottom part i try to buy things that has a lot of pockets (between 4-8 depending on where i am going and what i am doing in that place). As for the top i always wear T-shirts. And put a jacket on in winter depending on how cold is it and of its raining or not.

Top Bottom