• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite movie of all time?

Dante47

The Dark Knight

Everything about this film is perfect!
The direction, the acting, the writing, the characters, the music, and the action, is all masterfully done!

Batman is an inspiring, and selfless hero, as well as tragic. Wayne's inner struggle weighs heavy on the film, and the chemistry between him and his polar opposite, The Joker, is terrifying to watch. Not to mention, Christian Bale is able to balance the man and the monster. Bruce Wayne and the Batman feel completely different when on screen.
You start to really wonder if the Batman will snap, and open the emergency exit labeled "insanity."

The Joker is my all time favorite film villain, if not my favorite villain of all time.
The late Heath Ledger had clear understanding of the character, and bore the burden of such a limitless character.

I don't want to spoil anything if you haven't seen it. If you haven't, do so, now!
It shows that Batman is not just a comic book hero, but also thrive in other genres. The Dark Knight is more of a Crime-Thriller, Drama, and even could be classified as a Romance. It truly is beautiful, for many more reasons.
This is, and probably always will be, my favorite film ever.
garr.

It's hard to narrow it down to only one, but one movie I never get tired of watching is the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Yah sure its looong :p but its awesome. Every scene in that movie did it for me, and the battle scenes get me fist pumping almost every time... almost.

I love those films! I read the novels beforehand, but the films are breathtaking!
Have you seen The Hobbit yet?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
In no particular order.

Fight Club.
Meet John Doe.
Pi.
The Big Lebowski.
La Vita E Bella.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I'd like to add Beetlejuice to my list of favourites, probably my favourite Tim Burton film.

Top Bottom