• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's up with dmc.org?

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Pfff...after soooo many days i am mow able to log in...
What was happening here?? Viral attack??
I was going crazy!!!
Thanks it is alright now:)

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;301442 said:
Some members can't seem to log into the forum at all. Dante'sgirl is having trouble and said she gets a blank error page saying the website is down or something. :(

Some web browsers hindered you from logging in. Mozilla for example hindered me from logging in with a new "DANGER" message popping up everytime I went further into the forum. So instead of the "Thank you for logging in" message I just get back to the forum browse. Had to install Google Chrome and use that (I'll never use Internet Explorer! NEVER! D: ).

But it's okay now. ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
We were hacked and had malicious sotware put onto our server so we were flagged as containing viruses and such. Had a new server built and had issues resolved but its taken a while for search engines to review us again to stop flagging us. Now the search spiders/crawlers have came back and found no infections etc we are fine once again.

aka958

Don't trust people
Dark Drakan;301480 said:
We were hacked and had malicious sotware put onto our server so we were flagged as containing viruses and such. Had a new server built and had issues resolved but its taken a while for search engines to review us again to stop flagging us. Now the search spiders/crawlers have came back and found no infections etc we are fine once again.

Woohooo! Thanks for the good work admins. :D

Top Bottom