• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats on your mind ?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
If there is anyhting on your mind , what ever it is as long its not rude or offensive towards anyone on the forum then i guess that fine :D
Just say whats on your mind about schoo, college , relationships, something happened in the day that really got on your back.

I again spent 2 hours waiting for lesson at college that didnt have a once again the college F**ked up ! So i went home and got call from the college asking why i wasnt in ! I explained and they were like "Oh , right ... Sorry " !

ARRGGHH

Meg

All my socks have holes in them! :mad: Is that a big deal? No, but it makes me mad.

Meg

^ No. See this is what's on your mind. You can have something on your mind without thinking about it. :p

Meg

^ No. :lol:

Actually it is pretty much the same thing. I just wanted to post about socks.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
meg127;276208 said:
^ No. :lol:

Actually it is pretty much the same thing. I just wanted to post about socks.

well if we're using ur logic about how it can be on your mind and not think of it....i have a counter to it:p

once it comes to the forefront of your mind and u start typing about it, you'll be thinking about it....even if you're dissociating....hahahaha oh yes...i went there:p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante :wub:
bf4.gif

I'm allowed to have a crush on him, right? It's not like my guy stands any chance of me leaving him and running off with Dante, after all.

Meg

GamblingGambitCloud;276212 said:
well if we're using ur logic about how it can be on your mind and not think of it....i have a counter to it:p

once it comes to the forefront of your mind and u start typing about it, you'll be thinking about it....even if you're dissociating....hahahaha oh yes...i went there:p

Oh ho ho! Look at you getting all technical. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Do I belong with my friends?

What should I do? I see alot of problems coming in the future, I gotta plan ahead but I don't know what to do. T^T

What about mom and sis? Are they doing alright?

Marisa... how I long for you.

Will I ever change?

Is this how people act? Discriminating each others and act all fun about it? I ask myself again, do I belong?

The sorrow of the past has learned me nothing. I'm the same outside and inside whatever I do.

Why? Why the generalisation of people? Should I suffer because of the one I am?

Damn you! Damn you all to hell! What had I done to deserve such treatment? From any of you? Did you find it funny to humiliate me and bully me?

I don't know... anything I do seems to turn everything for the worse. I don't want to do anything, yet I continue on doing what I don't want to do. I want you here with me. D:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Bloody X-box customer service ....

So it started a week ago , My av cable broke so i could hear things but not see a picture so playing games would be very difficult indeed. I phoned X-box customer service and explained the problem and after 30mins on the phone the guy said that i will be getting a free cable ..

He phoned me back today and said i WONT be able to get a free cable becuase the warrenty had run out , but i explained about my RRoD about a year ago and he said that it didnt matter.. So i canceled the order and put in a complaint and i will phone back later today to complain again to get my point across..

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
No its not .. What are you thinking is for people to discuss whats they are thinking and this thread lets people to blow off steam , as it on your mind !

Damien;276449 said:
No its not .. What are you thinking is for people to discuss whats they are thinking and this thread lets people to blow off steam , as it on your mind !

You should have called it "Blow off steam" then.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Kat, I love you. Really, I do. But please stop saying you're bisexual every five minutes. Do I go around saying I'm homosexual every five minutes? No, I don't. Want to know why? Because I'm not an attention whore and it's not other peoples' businesses if I like girls, just like it shouldn't be anyone's business if you like boys and girls. Also, honestly, I think you're just saying you're bi because it will make you look "cool". Kindly STFU, danke.

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
One of my good friends flakes out on me to go see the WCG Grand Finals in LA next weekend. At least he told me before I bought the tickets. >< There's another event happening that night so I'll probably go to that with someone else.

Top Bottom