• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats behind the truck ??

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Ok another pokemon question here :D

On pokemon leaf green and fire red ... wats behind the truck after you agree to go on board the ship the first time or if you have visual boy advance with the Walk Through walls cheat on (best ever) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxupLfajLQs

Shows you using surf and then you see a truck..... wats behind it or underneth ??

Keaton

Premium
Nothing.
In the original it was rumoured that if you 'broke' the game you could go upto it in order to find and catch 151 Mew. However, this was only achieved via hacks etc and delving into Glitch City, so its not exactly canon.

When they remade FR/LG they kept almost every item in the same place as it was when they did the graphical overhaul...thus the truck remained. Its purely cosmetic.

Keaton

Premium
^Isn't it obvious.
I'm a geek lol

...or I'm some kind of poke-god o_O, no...geek, certanly geek lol

Well, Poke-Fan would probably be more accurate.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I am still in disbelief that the Pokemon hype is still in action. Thought had pretty much vanished at the end of the 90s. Still I prefer the original 151 to all the new faces that have appeared in the Pokeworld.:D

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Keaton;185683 said:
^Isn't it obvious.
I'm a geek lol

...or I'm some kind of poke-god o_O, no...geek, certanly geek lol

Well, Poke-Fan would probably be more accurate.

And theres nothing wrong with being a geek !! As i should know ... i love random facts !!:lol:

Keaton

Premium
The Phantarch;185707 said:
I am still in disbelief that the Pokemon hype is still in action. Thought had pretty much vanished at the end of the 90s. Still I prefer the original 151 to all the new faces that have appeared in the Pokeworld.:D

I'm heavily against the hype and the mass cash-in Nintendo and GameFreak seem to be executing.

But, I am FOR an RPG with over 300 different characters, afterall the strategies are endless, what with the mass competitve battling scene.

You have sandstream teams, pummel, hail, stall, themed and so on...theres so much possibility, its just fun ^_^

Ignore the anime and look into the mechanics of the game, and you'll see a solid RPG ^^

aka958

Don't trust people
What is wrong about being a geek? I know really much about final fantasy and that just makes me a guy who likes something.
You like RPGs then you know much about them. Geek doesn't sound nice. I'd call you a RPG Expert!

Sorry for being off topic.

Top Bottom