• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whatever happened to that song from the 2011 TGS trailer?

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Does anyone have a link to the full song?

Also, as I rewatch this trailer, I feel that the environments look better without that silly filter NT decided to put in.

Gbraga

The game does look A LOT better without those filters. I hope someone can mod them out of the PC version. I'm currently playing through Resident Evil 5 without the **** filter, and even though the game always looked fantastic, some parts become even more amazing without the filter, like this:

re5dx92012-12-3011-33kujrc.png

ChaserTech

I believe that song was specifically made for the trailer. I can't seem to find it anywhere even when I search the lyrics.

"still watching a war, raging fiercely in me, can't i just give in to the feelings within"

Those are the lyrics though. I say we bug Tameem about it.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I believe that song was specifically made for the trailer. I can't seem to find it anywhere even when I search the lyrics.

"still watching a war, raging fiercely in me, can't i just give in to the feelings within"

Those are the lyrics though. I say we bug Tameem about it.
There's more to it, from, what my ears can hear (might differ to the extended version)
and not in this order, by the way.
"-some stuff here- Everything is over in hell. Is it my destiny -some other stuff here-"
..alright that was pointless for me to do that, but I tried.

Frantix

The song was created specifically for the trailer by Tetsuya Shibata, the composer of the previous DMC games. This was before Combichrist and Noisia were signed on.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
The song was created specifically for the trailer by Tetsuya Shibata, the composer of the previous DMC games. This was before Combichrist and Noisia were signed on.
664px-TableFlip.JPG

Yes, large image is completely necessary to convey my feelings. And I remember that the song from the TGS 2010/debut trailer was in house. It better be released sometime. I really liked that song.

EvilX-81

Wow, the animation on that ricoshot looks DAMN better than the one we got. The trail bends with each turn while the one in game is just a static animation.

Top Bottom