• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would happen if Donte's mouth was washed out with Soap?

Onecrazymonkey1

Or this:troll:.....Or maybe you guys would cheer at this one
1357948321660_zpsa64fc614.gif

I love Dante but this made my day lol

AlchemistFromEden

Right on. It's about time someone made a thread like this. Seriously, could he have cursed any more? It was almost an immature contest between him and succubus.
that line is soooo easy to take out of context and is seriously the only time where he curse so profusely because afterwards he only curses when surprised or emotional, seriously, dante says **** like eat it bitch in the manga and **** in the anime so why isn't he allowed to curse in a M rated game to the people who ate his mothers beating heart while he watched, SERIOUSLY, cursing and the complaint about vergil killing a demon are completely nonsensical, its devil may cry, not my little pony, the characters curse profusely in dmc4, its not that big a deal

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So why don't we just have a huge soap washing party? Mundus does it to with the 'don't f--k with a god'.:lol: Love to see anyone get near him and try to do that. >_< Then again, he does only start swearing after the exchange. He's understandably ****ed off. But weirdly enough more reasonable when he confronts Dante in his office. I thought he's be all swears then faced with the guy he thinks killed his heir. :/

Blacknerd

As someone mentioned I find that the cursing in some spots should have been toned down BUT I dont think it was that bad.

Could be worse dante could have been talking about sexual penetration to a demon portal :troll:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
As someone mentioned I find that the cursing in some spots should have been toned down BUT I dont think it was that bad.

Could be worse dante could have been talking about sexual penetration to a demon portal :troll:
Yep, but then we got one worse and had Mundus penetrating a real 'demon portal':troll: :lol: That demon baby was HUGE! Are Lilith's insides like the T.A.R.D.I.S from Doctor Who?(small on outside, but huge inside):p

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
If there's one thing I noticed, I don't think Dante swore much towards the end of the game, or at least the timing for them was better used [like the joke of him getting off at the wrong floor, or used in anger in seeing the ninja demon or to provoke Mundus. I think one moment it felt forced for me was when Dante, Vergil and Kat were on the bridge in mission 8/9, and Dante said 'so he's more than just a ****ing dick' when talking about Bob. Probably would've been better if he'd just said 'so he's more than just a dick' but then hey, if you really stop and think about it, his potty mouth got character development too. It least he didn't curse in Vergil's boss fight, shows how different he became from how he started.

But frankly I don't care if Dante says an f-bomb or not. He's young. And ****, I swear all the ****ing time :lol: it's a natural thing, it's really all to do about manners and from the life Dante came from, he didn't have many of those. I wouldn't say no to them toning down on it a little next time though, but only because Dante changed from how he was at the start of the game, it'd show growth and maturity in his character if he didn't swear as much in the sequel since he'd be a little older.

Blacknerd

Yep, but then we got one worse and had Mundus penetrating a real 'demon portal':troll: :lol: That demon baby was HUGE! Are Lilith's insides like the T.A.R.D.I.S from Doctor Who?(small on outside, but huge inside):p
I honestly was not expecting that part. Like I thought she would have a demon form THEN baby would be like part 2. No we get giant anti christ fetus.....still confused as to why people are spouting this whole DmC is wrong for shooting it thing when it was a freaking baby born to kill and rule lol

Blacknerd

If there's one thing I noticed, I don't think Dante swore much towards the end of the game, or at least the timing for them was better used [like the joke of him getting off at the wrong floor, or used in anger in seeing the ninja demon or to provoke Mundus. I think one moment it felt forced for me was when Dante, Vergil and Kat were on the bridge in mission 8 I think, and Dante said 'so he's more than just a ******* ****' when talking about Bob. Probably would've been better if he'd just said 'so he's more than just a ****' but then hey, maybe his potty mouth got character development too :D. At least he didn't cause in Vergil's boss fight, that's one thing I liked.

But frankly I don't care if Dante says an f-bomb or not. He's young. And ****, I swear all the ******* time :lol: it's a natural thing. I wouldn't say no to them toning down on it a little next time though, but only because Dante changed from how he was at the start of the game, it'd show growth and maturity in his character if he didn't swear as much in the sequel since he'd be a little older.

Not gonna lie I lold hard at this part:
Mundus: I AM MUNDUS
Dante: YOUR AN ASSHOLE

based on the fact that mundus is in his monster form and is 100% full of himself and announcing himself then gets called an ass lol. I think DmC dante spoke for every Version of dante in that momment

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I honestly was not expecting that part. Like I thought she would have a demon form THEN baby would be like part 2. No we get giant anti christ fetus.....still confused as to why people are spouting this whole DmC is wrong for shooting it thing when it was a freaking baby born to kill and rule lol
Well, I'm just pleased she didn't give birth human-style right there on the dance floor. >_< Now THAT would have been going too far for me. Seriously....that would have been disgusting....ewww.....

Though like you I was expecting her to have a demon form. I mean, all that skin of hers was held together by metal on her head and that corset piercing thing. I thought she'd rip the skin off and show her real form.
I'm thinking her real form is in demon world, like it's frozen in storage while her soul lives in a human body to manifest herself in the city. I mean, it's not like you see Mundus' real form either. His soul fuses with the body of Kyle Ryder and then makes an armour around that made of buildings and cars.

Blacknerd

Well, I'm just pleased she didn't give birth human-style right there on the dance floor. >_< Now THAT would have been going too far for me. Seriously....that would have been disgusting....ewww.....

Though like you I was expecting her to have a demon form. I mean, all that skin of hers was held together by metal on her head and that corset piercing thing. I thought she'd rip the skin off and show her real form.
I'm thinking her real form is in demon world, like it's frozen in storage while her soul lives in a human body to manifest herself in the city. I mean, it's not like you see Mundus' real form either. His soul fuses with the body of Kyle Ryder and then makes an armour around that made of buildings and cars.

Yea if you look at the concepts for lilith she was quite literally a skin bag. Even worse than what they have her as now lol

Top Bottom