• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would be their favourite food?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Mundus likes to eat entire legs of lamb, and maybe whole chickens, I hope someone makes a pic of Mundus eating a chicken whole now lol
I now have the freaky image of him biting the chicken head off and drinking the blood>_< And does he rip the legs off the live sheep himself before he eats them:blink: That would be pretty demonic.

Maybe he eats soul energy? That stuff from the hell gate?

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
I now have the freaky image of him biting the chicken head off and drinking the blood>_< And does he rip the legs off the live sheep himself before he eats them:blink: That would be pretty demonic.

Maybe he eats soul energy? That stuff from the hell gate?

Nah he'd totally rip the body parts right off a live animal. He likes his meat rare. Could explain the unexplained things happening on farms. And those farmers blamed it on aliens...:p

Onecrazymonkey1

Nah he'd totally rip the body parts right off a live animal. He likes his meat rare. Could explain the unexplained things happening on farms. And those farmers blamed it on aliens...:p

This is sending shivers down my spine :ermm:. Messy eaters freak me out . Like Denethor in Lord of the rings :/:blink:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Dante-Pizza, Phillie Cheese steaks, coke-a-cola, burgers, beer, chili dogs, tacos, chips (For when he has the munchies)
Vergil-Caviar, filet mignon, fine wine, sushi, Ratatouille, milk lemon tea
Kat-dark chocolate cake, black coffee, warm tea, lolipops, sundaes, coke-a-cola
Mundus-Angel hearts, human souls, salad, dumplings (dipped in angel blood)
Lilith-female youth, beauty, rotten fruit, salad
Phinias-Coffee, donuts, bagels

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Wouldn't it be funny if Vergil really didn't give a rat's ass what he ate and actually had a diet consisting of instant ramen and bottled water?
Well, he might do. Vergil did seem like the calm and mature twin....until Downfall.:p So who's to say that he doesn't eat junk food and only pretends to like other things as part of an act.

ChibiVerg

Well, he might do. Vergil did seem like the calm and mature twin....until Downfall.:p So who's to say that he doesn't eat junk food and only pretends to like other things as part of an act.

Haha that would be so cute to find out that Vergil enjoys a lot of similar things to Dante.. but hes just more reserved about it. True brotherly bonding... :'(we better get some type of brotherly bonding out all of this hurt.

Onecrazymonkey1

Haha that would be so cute to find out that Vergil enjoys a lot of similar things to Dante.. but hes just more reserved about it. True brotherly bonding... :'(we better get some type of brotherly bonding out all of this hurt.

They totally should have had a scene where they went to a strip club and got drunk together dawww!

But seriously, I agree with you. I really wanted a nice bonding moment. Something to show that Dante cared about Vergil. I really felt bad at the end when he said I loved you brother; I do think he meant it. I sadly don't think that bonding moment is going to happen now though. :(

ChibiVerg

They totally should have had a scene where they went to a strip club and got drunk together dawww!

But seriously, I agree with you. I really wanted a nice bonding moment. Something to show that Dante cared about Vergil. I really felt bad at the end when he said I loved you brother; I do think he meant it. I sadly don't think that bonding moment is going to happen now though. :(

I have a feeling it's going to happen.. just maybe it'll take a few game installments, maybe some rough patches of still somewhat distrusting each other... NT makes them seem a lot closer off the bat even when they just found/remembered each other. I'm still clinging on to the hope that Dante or Kat snaps Vergil out of his "I NEED MORE POWA!" phase/mentality.

</3 Vergil we feel your pain. We know that you really loved Dante!:'( (;))

Onecrazymonkey1

I have a feeling it's going to happen.. just maybe it'll take a few game installments, maybe some rough patches of still somewhat distrusting each other... NT makes them seem a lot closer off the bat even when they just found/remembered each other. I'm still clinging on to the hope that Dante or Kat snaps Vergil out of his "I NEED MORE POWA!" phase/mentality.

</3 Vergil we feel your pain. We know that you really loved Dante!:'( (;))
I hope so. I wish I had your optimism but I have the sinking feeling if and when Vergil redeems himself it's going to cost him his life.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Obviously a Vegan. Vergil has them Vegan powers:
DrF-Todd-Ingram2.jpg

Mandy Cheung

Mszeta006
Dante: Pizza, alcohol, any crap food (he was in a survival mode for a long time so cheap high calories food probably)
Kat: Anything, she was from the low income group implied in the comic, so I don't think she's picky, but she may enjoysweets and desserts
Vergil: difficult to say, considering his background and his hair which seems required much time to gel, somehow I can imagine the picture he eats caviar and sashimi with strict dining etiquette, but since he was a computer geek, may be there are loads of instant noodles under his boss chair/inside the coffin-like container behind his chair? But as he was aware of the secret ingredient in Virility, he may have established an organic farm for The Order and himself, so that his members wouldn't be exposed to the secret ingredients, chemicals and additives:lol:, to ensure that they were competent to work for him.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Dante: junk food, pizza, beer
Kat: chocolate, milkshakes
Vergil: dunno, something refined (I have no idea whatsoever of something more precise). But I can't take this image off my mind of him eating loads of something like cereals while he's working for hours on his computer, just to keep his mouth occupied...

LysseC

Lol. Maybe you're right.
It's downright hilarious imagining him at his desk, surrounded by computers, paper sheets, books, and a gigantic bowl of mints. And maybe his foster mother chastising him for this unhealty habit.:D

LysseC

Lol. I can totally figure Kat eating a big slice of chocolate cake with cream...

Top Bottom