• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what worlds do you want to see in the next kingdom hearts

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Disney has gained a lot of property over the years, not to mention the completely unexplored pixar world and Disney shows such as American Dragon and there's final fantasy and I hear disneyy has a deal with marvel so they are anything but out of ideas or options they have a lot of ways they can go here. Oh and they also have star wars now too

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Not even really a fan of Star Wars, but if I don't get a Star Wars world with lightsaber keyblades, and a Darth Vader boss fight, or a Darth Vader vs. Sephiroth fight; We gonna have to choke a b!tch.

Plus, a bunch of Marvel goodies or world. Let me equip Goofy with Captain America's shield and build my gummy ship with Stark Tech for example.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I just thought of something...

If Disney owns Marvel, does that mean that the Marvel rides at Universal Islands of Adventure will have to move to where "Star Tours" are?

On-topic:

The Black Cauldron. Despite what everyone says, I'm still a really big fan of that movie.

Last edited:

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Come to think of it that is a classic but I th ink they didn't do it cuz it was pixar but since they're considering pixar they should do it
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Would be nice imho
it don't think so cuz that would involve Changing the physics of all Disney world's since that movie acknowledges that they are toon and in fact not real since it had Mickey mouse appear in it that would really change the whole story of the game also since he's trying to commute genocide of toons it's not very likeley but if they can pull it off and make it makes senase whithojt screwing up the timeline BRING ON ROGER RABBIT!!

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
it don't think so cuz that would involve Changing the physics of all Disney world's since that movie acknowledges that they are toon and in fact not real since it had Mickey mouse appear in it that would really change the whole story of the game also since he's trying to commute genocide of toons it's not very likeley but if they can pull it off and make it makes senase whithojt screwing up the timeline BRING ON ROGER RABBIT!!
Well I think it's possible, since if they made real-time movie into KH like they did with Pirates, so I have faith in them :)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
WFRR was published by Touchstone which is subsidiary of Disney and distributed by Buena Vista Pictures. And rights to it belong to disney.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I'm more interested in marvel appearing rather than star wars because Star wars would be too on the nose but my wish for marvel's inclusion would be closer to this storyline rather than just riding off the movies. No offense to the movies, I love them too but I thought it was too narrow-minded just to confine marvel to the movies because Marvel is more than the movies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Wars_(2015_comic_book)

This story touches upon the history of the marvel universe and a range of what ifs/reimaginings and there's enough material within for a all new game so for the next spinoff I want to see them do this.

Top Bottom