• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was your weirdest Video Game Glitch

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Tell me about your odd incounters with video game glitches.

I think the strangest glitch i've had was on the PS1 with Medal of Honor where i sunddenly found my self falling through the floors of the level i was on, conintously.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Tie between falling through the "floor" in Oblivion aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Invincibility cheat in Comix Zone, seriously u HAVE to take the shortcut other Sketch'll freeze the instant u touch lava :/
1) Don't double-post;) *posts merged*

2) Thread moved to General Gaming Discussion.

3) Have fun and cary onXD
that's an odd glitch... :blink: OMG THE BLINK FACE IS BACK!! :w00t:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I was playing Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem and it told me my controller was unplugged as I walked into a room filled with zombies. I attempted several times to reconnect my controller, but to no avail.

Turns out that it wasn't a glitch, but a sanity effect... Still, that's the closest thing to a game-breaking glitch I've gotten in a video game yet. If I had any actual glitches to speak of, I would've. >_<

blivvy

SMOKIN SICK STYLE
Well I was playing Skyrim the other day, so ofc I was expecting some glitches and I done a stealth attack on a dude. So it had just started to do the slo mo kill scene but then the dude just fell over dead. I never even touched the guy lol.

Also another weird thing is that I played through most of Fallout: New Vegas on 360 without that many glitches at all... I mean that's gotta be a glitch right? :p

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I always enjoy trying to get outside of maps on games... expecially Halo and Half-life....

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hm, I was playing Final Fantasy 7 on ps1 and when I was Cloud and try to attack, his arm would fall off yet I'd hit the monster and it'd die in just the one hit...

Anybody ever have something like that?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
there is only one in my book...
missingno of the early pokemon games
Missingno.png

It corrupted my pokemon blue... although it did evolve into a kangaskhan first before i saved the game :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Talk to the guy that taught you how to catch a pokemon back in Veridian city (he'll say about "I've had my coffee...")
then fly straight back to Cinnabar Island, then swim up and down the east coast of the island (half on the shorre, half off.) When missingno appears, the screen will be blank for a tiny bit longer than it would be with a normal pokemon.

Video here:

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Talk to the guy that taught you how to catch a pokemon back in Veridian city (he'll say about "I've had my coffee...")
then fly straight back to Cinnabar Island, then swim up and down the east coast of the island (half on the shorre, half off.) When missingno appears, the screen will be blank for a tiny bit longer than it would be with a normal pokemon.

Video here:
ohhhhhhhhh...

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Well I was playing Skyrim the other day, so ofc I was expecting some glitches and I done a stealth attack on a dude. So it had just started to do the slo mo kill scene but then the dude just fell over dead. I never even touched the guy lol.

Also another weird thing is that I played through most of Fallout: New Vegas on 360 without that many glitches at all... I mean that's gotta be a glitch right? :p
Naw Just Perfection
Love New Vegas.

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Hm, I was playing Final Fantasy 7 on ps1 and when I was Cloud and try to attack, his arm would fall off yet I'd hit the monster and it'd die in just the one hit...

Anybody ever have something like that?
Not quite like that but when playing Destory All Humans, Big Willy Unleashed i some how manged to make a guy stick half way out of the ground

ScrewYouPhysics

Most just call me...Steve...
Mine would be when i was playing an ipod game called Global War. I went on to check on my stuff and i all of a sudden had 90 million dollars....to all of you who don't know, this game is an online pvp

ScrewYouPhysics

Most just call me...Steve...
all of you probably have had the cod glitch on multiplayer where when you kill someone, they respawn and thier body jumps

I always enjoy trying to get outside of maps on games... expecially Halo and Half-life....
the only bad part about getting outside a map is i can never figure out how to get back in

Either the donkey woman glitch or the cougar man glitch in Red Dead Redemption, both were rather weird
He dont look like no cougar
My name is ScrewYouPhysics not ScrewYourPhysics
I have another glitch, I was playing Assassins Creed(the first one) and i was fighting a target, i dealt the final blow and he fell to the ground.Altair hidden bladed him and the both overlapped with the wall, after the cutscene I was stuck in the wall, THE WALL. I couldn't move the camera or Altair. I had to start a whole section of the game over. luckily it never happened again.
DarinTheUnsent said:
ever shoot someone with a FREAKING EXPLOSIVE and they don't die?
i have. Or what about the people who shoot you with a rocket launcher and only you die?

Top Bottom