• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was cool then, isn't cool now.

aoshi

Yeah, I think that was funny. The way he looked at himself was like he was having second thoughts about it. I got a chuckle out of it.That was uploaded by our very own 8bithero.
Because he is acting immature. Lets promote more games on using trolling and hating. Thats how adult act right?
I take it as sarcasm.

To tameem:
Good try tameem, I don't give a fvck.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Lemme correct a bit of things for you Mr Persistent. You SHOULD accept it, but you don't have to like it, that's it. And for the love of god man....

25265155.jpg

It's like everytime I go to this section, it's always gotta be about you crying over not having a DMC5. If it's not gonna happen, then IT'S NOT! God...!

Why take the time to go to a section like this and act like a total bitch yourself? ''Calm the f down?'' You're the one raging here. Seriously, talk about hypocritical.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Looks as if the haters are invading the last strong hold the supporters have... I seriously hope this doesn't turn into another IGN...

And you, you're only stirring up trouble by saying things like that. If you don't want to see what other people think, don't go to this thread. You're seeking out trouble.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Well, there's nothing you can do about it.
This topic has been beaten like a dead horse over and over again ever since Tameem said this in an interview. Don't you people ever let anything go? Do you always dwell on the insignificant like this in other aspects of your lives as well? Why is this so important to you?

DmC Dante got a new and more modern look, because they wanted to make him appeal to a larger group of people. Mainstreaming. To bring in new fans to the series, more specifically the western world gamers. HOWEVER! They also wanted to show they haven't totally abandoned the fans of the original series, so therefore they put in the little treat that you can actually unlock a costume for Dante to appear like his DMC3 self.

As a fan of DMC3 and the original series, I find this really nice! I would love to play through the game in that costume!

I'd say changing a game franchise that's been part of people's lives since 2001 is pretty important to them, yes, of course. I kind of feel sad for people who don't feel the same love of games. I guess that's why a lot of games are going down the gutter these days; so many people who just go ''meh, I don't care''. That's exactly the problem.

VergilNeroDante

I'd say changing a game franchise that's been part of people's lives since 2001 is pretty important to them, yes, of course. I kind of feel sad for people who don't feel the same love of games. I guess that's why a lot of games are going down the gutter these days; so many people who just go ''meh, I don't care''. That's exactly the problem.

Because they expect SO much more out of it when the game disc itself can only hold so much, Halo 4 is lacking and alot of people are complaining becuase its not Halo even though Master Chief is in it.

ZeroLove

There is love and then there is obsessing. I love the games. I care. But I do not obsess over insignificant details. Some details are important... This is not one of them.

Top Bottom