• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Mode are you on?

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
NERO116;77267 said:
awww come on..if u made it this far then those modes wont be as hard as u think they're going to be...it'll almost be second nature beating the enimies..im still on SOS but it dosnt seem to be as hard as i thought it'd be...if this mode is this easy im kinda scared to see how easy i find DMD

Be afraid. Be very afraid...:p

Kedjane

I've completed both Human and Demon Hunter. I'm at Mission 06 on Son of Sparda, stuck on the die game.
I don't get how people can get S on all missions. I havn't really tried (checking guides for all orbs, fastest paths etc) but I just have A on all missions in all modes except for (totally) 8 S.
I'm thinking of trying for some more S today.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Kedjane;77761 said:
I've completed both Human and Demon Hunter. I'm at Mission 06 on Son of Sparda, stuck on the die game.
I don't get how people can get S on all missions. I havn't really tried (checking guides for all orbs, fastest paths etc) but I just have A on all missions in all modes except for (totally) 8 S.
I'm thinking of trying for some more S today.

is it the dice that gets u or the boss fight at the end of the level? cuz if it's the dice that are giving u problems then u havent read the thread "the dice trick really works"...lol

demolition_man

I finished Human mode last night. I am on mission 13 on Devil Hunter. Ill finish Devil hunter by end of week.

I have too, I get Dark Sector next week.:p

aka958

Don't trust people
i've finished now.. Human, Demon hunter, Son of Sparda, Heaven or Hell, and on mission 16! on dante must die mode... DAMM i had a hard time trying with Killing Echidna, Angelo Credo, Agnus, DANTE, Sanctus (first time), the frogs, berial..... WITHOUT ANY VITAL STARS! either gold orbs... or devil star... or holy water.... after 10 time on every boss i fixed them too easy :D im happy :D.... BUT! there is 5 missions LEFT!... then it is HELL OR HELL!.... whats so different with hell or hell and DMD?

aka958

Don't trust people
wow now i am the BIG massive ''I WANNA THROW MY GAME AWAY'' cuse i am on Mission 11 HELL AND HELL MODE! and **** it is HARD! especially Mission 10. the one who was afraid of hell and hell DON'T BE! it is easy if a 13 year old kid have comed halfway after a hour :) or two

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
just Cleared all missions on all Modes with an 's' ranking including bloody palace ^^ i unlocked all achievements :p 1000 point :)

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
aka958;79177 said:
wow now i am the BIG massive ''I WANNA THROW MY GAME AWAY'' cuse i am on Mission 11 HELL AND HELL MODE! and **** it is HARD! especially Mission 10. the one who was afraid of hell and hell DON'T BE! it is easy if a 13 year old kid have comed halfway after a hour :) or two
Congratz! but do you use continues ? holy water ? or enemy handicap ? etc

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
No that is spoiler I will figure out myself. Thanks but no thanks^^

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i haven't been on the game for a while but i really don't want to as i've got hell or hell mode left to complete>_<

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Angelofdarkness;79924 said:
I'm stuck on mission 13 of DMD. I suck at this game lol. I had to fight Dante and Sanctus like 15 times each to beat em <_<

well u cant suck that bad..im still on mission 9 of SOS

Green Hat

haha wow evryone over here is an expert. I feel so left out. I doubt i'll get past the Devil Hunter Mode, and I will have a very tough time with Human mode. I'm getting a 360 by next week, and DMC4 is the first gme i'm gonna play. I already finished games like God Of War 2 on Mortal Mode, Assassin's Creed, The Prince Of Persia Games, DMC on easy, JAPANESE VERSION of DMC3 on easy...........pls tell me this game on human mode will be beatable by me cuz i am a very lousy player....o and i downloaded the demo on PC and it took me 8 tries to finally kill Berial.....Any helpful and encouraging remarks+advice will be highly appreciated

evilweevle

Strifer;79455 said:
Now I am stuck with Dante Second Boss in Son Of Sparda

wait till you get to him on Hell or Hell mode! easily the hardest boss just cos his shotgun is nearly impossible to dodge!

evilweevle

i finished everything on mine bout 1 month ago (got 1000 gamerpoints too) but i havent really plpayed it much since, i was intending to try and get to number 1 in bloody palace mode (UK) but im still a fair way off the top guy is winning by nearly a million points over me!

the hardest part of it is trying to get through it without being hit, i guess thats where most of the points lie as well.

Top Bottom