• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Mode are you on?

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Some of you probably beat every-mode but for the people who didn't...What mode are you on?
Im on SoS mission 14...i think:\ its easy...but i Don't play as much as i used to..i been playing CoD4 and ff7 lately.

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
i cleared all modes,and got An 'S' Rank in all missions on all modes Unless DMD mode,

I got 5 's' ranks in 5 missions on DMD mode, 15 missons left ^.^

Keaton

Premium
Half way through DMD having fun =p
Beaten everything upto it incl, HoH =p

aka958

Don't trust people
i am on DMD mission 6 stuck REALLY stuck Against Agnus....
otherwise im in mission 4 in Heaven or Hell
and i got a Bunch (all except for 8 ranks) of A Ranks

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Started on Human just Finished DMD (not fun) but I feel I have not got my moneys worth. Now onto GTA IV :D

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
done human mode with "s" rank each mission:O

done devil hunter mode with "s" rank each missiono_O

done son of sparda mode with "s" rank on 14 missions:wacko:

done dante must die mode with "s" rank on 5 missions>_<

done heaven or hell

tried hell or hell once and died:$

i really think i should put the controller down now before my friends disown me:p

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
cleared DH thru DMD. Just finish BP wit nero yesterday. Dante's turn. Mission 1 cleared HAH. One of these days i may finish hell and hell... not until i get Dante thru BP

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I completed Dante Must Die mode the other day and I'll be making my way through Heaven or Hell mode next, followed by Hell or Hell - I'm really not looking forward to that! :p

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
devilmaycry;77180 said:
I completed Dante Must Die mode the other day and I'll be making my way through Heaven or Hell mode next, followed by Hell or Hell - I'm really not looking forward to that! :p

awww come on..if u made it this far then those modes wont be as hard as u think they're going to be...it'll almost be second nature beating the enimies..im still on SOS but it dosnt seem to be as hard as i thought it'd be...if this mode is this easy im kinda scared to see how easy i find DMD

Top Bottom