• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What means the most to you?

S

Sparda hellsing

What means most to me... Besides friends and family (is it alright to consider everyone at devilmaycry.org family because i do) it would be... Can't decide probably anime... Also I think there's a thread like this...

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
What means most to me... Besides friends and family (is it alright to consider everyone at devilmaycry.org family because i do) it would be... Can't decide probably anime... Also I think there's a thread like this...
Oh, sorry I didn't know ^^'

Viper

Premium
With family and friends on the side... it's really hard to say... my ability to create is really important to me. Internet is important, too, cause with it I finally found people with same interests. My people, as I like to say.
Anime, books, music... life wouldn't be the same without them.
And nature, nothing makes me feel alive and so good like a walk through a forest.

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
I guess the next important thing would be making my life better and try to avoid drama as much as possible. Cause life would be better without that ****. Trying to make the most out of what you got, make it worth living for. And I like helping people, and loving animals ^^ hahaha..i know pretty cheesy :p Oh, and I like to draw, so my creative side as well. ^^v

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
My hands, my feet, my health, my intelligence. Next to family those are the things I fear to lose the most.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
  • Being surrounded by people I care about or get along with the most, and soak up every cherished or fun moment I can with them.
  • My hearing. If I lose that, I lose the ability to listen to music...which in turn, makes me lose about 50.55% of my incentive to live.
  • Leaving behind some artistic or literary proof that I was here at some point---in essence, to create something from my mind and call it my own, and have it written somewhere that I left something behind for humanity to either enjoy or at least be intrigued by for when I'm long gone (when I was five, it was a house made entirely out of M&M's, but I hope my actual legacy will be the novel I plan to write some day)
  • Playing video games, hopefully until I find the one game that sparks my interest the most and impacts me to a level where I can safely label it as "my favorite game of all time."
  • The existence of spaghetti
  • Vampirism, as a concept, an idea, and a field of academic and literary study
  • Blue as a color, and its consistent rival, purple
  • The solution to all worldly problems and dilemmas, referred to by homo-sapiens in their native tongue as: "The Star Fox Series"
  • The health of Kentaro Miura, because the fate of the Berserk series rests on every breath he takes from here till its unforeseeable ending

Top Bottom