• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What kind of woman would you like to see in DMC5?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
An older sister that was disowned by the family before events of manga, thus never mentioned and not appearing on any photos, would have worked better with given canon.
Do you remember our theory about that?Good times!

Viper

Premium
Do you remember our theory about that?Good times!
Ah yes, it feels like it was centuries ago. Doubt they'll ever so much as consider the possibility of such story, too complicated for their usual formula. Shame though, estranged sisters, Lady getting her angry attitude back, could have been a story with some nice twists and character development.

Reactions: Gel

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
First of all you need someone that can be established in the franchise....some one that can make a return and not just a one time boss....Preferably a villain.... That when you think of DMC its not just Dante and Vergil but that this chick would also pop up...What I am trying to say you need someone that is a powerhouse like Dante and Vergil...come on this is Devil May Cry...an over the top game... You need a memorable character...yea you have Trish and Lady but they aren't really fleshed out with a good story, besides if you count the manga and novels...I would like a female character on the sadistic side...

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Sadistic? Hmmm maybe it could work. You got something more specific in mind? I'm curious.[/QUOTE]
You know...along the lines of bat---t insane and what not....Not right in the head......

Last edited by a moderator:

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
So... basically Vergil's Downfall version of Vergil, just female? LOL
More along the lines of....
4334640-6250495452-42666.jpg

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
DMC has enough female characters as it is...and introducing more won't solve the simple problem that all of them are given focus and development more shallow than a puddle. Just take the female characters that are already there, flesh them out, make them characters instead of caricatures, and you'll never have to introduce a single female character.
Pretty much this! lady was a decent character in DMC 3... shame she got shafted in DMC4.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Pretty much this! lady was a decent character in DMC 3... shame she got shafted in DMC4.

But in DMC4 she's not even meant to be a major character to begin with. That complaint would make sense if she was. She's just there for fanservice, mostly.

It's like me complaining about how less explored Letho is in TW3 compared to TW2, for example. Course he is, he just plays a little part in TW3, just like Lady does in DMC4.

Top Bottom