• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Kind of Dreams Have You Had?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You guys remember my "hometown gets turned into Silent Hill" type dreams, right? I think my mind just made up my own version of Pyramid Head. >_< I guess he represents my guilt, because that's what he represents in the games, but he was seriously ****ed up compared to his game counterpart. Well, more ****ed up than he was.

Instead of the pyramid helmet, it was a sort of mesh in the shape of a pyramid, revealing his face to look exactly like mine! He carried not one but TWO Great Knives, and he was FAST AS ALL HELL. It took me three full shotgun clips to get him to just KNEEL. Then I ran like hell to a safe area. And then he busts through the goddamn wall. Lovely. I like to call him Pyramid Nemesis Twin, because he looks like an evil PH version of me that busts through walls like Nemesis. My dreams are WAYYYY too creepy... >_<

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;213392 said:
You guys remember my "hometown gets turned into Silent Hill" type dreams, right? I think my mind just made up my own version of Pyramid Head. >_< I guess he represents my guilt, because that's what he represents in the games, but he was seriously ****ed up compared to his game counterpart. Well, more ****ed up than he was.

Instead of the pyramid helmet, it was a sort of mesh in the shape of a pyramid, revealing his face to look exactly like mine! He carried not one but TWO Great Knives, and he was FAST AS ALL HELL. It took me three full shotgun clips to get him to just KNEEL. Then I ran like hell to a safe area. And then he busts through the goddamn wall. Lovely. I like to call him Pyramid Nemesis Twin, because he looks like an evil PH version of me that busts through walls like Nemesis. My dreams are WAYYYY too creepy... >_<

next time that happens let me know. i'll get Square Head to take care of him. ;)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^It's still running I believe.In europe,I believe it's either the 3rd or 4rth circle,either of it at the start...But I don't watch much tv.If I can I'm gonna rent them[except that Video clubs are closing due to the download fever...and zh1tty politics].

Top Bottom