• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Kind of Dreams Have You Had?

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;213073 said:
Mine are of a 'secksual nature' too
I had a really disturbing one a few nights ago. I don't wanna write about it... It really was bad.

My favorite. Spill 'em out. :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sparda™;213074 said:
My favorite. Spill 'em out. :D

Oh you.

---

My latest dream involved scavenging and surviving post nuclear meltdown Chernobyl.

Apparently I've been playing STALKER too much.

aka958

Don't trust people
Sometimes my dreams reminds me of things I wanna forget. Sometimes I thank them for it, sometimes I hate them as it usually ends up in a way not too favorable towards me.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Vergil'sB*tch;213073 said:
Mine are of a 'secksual nature' too
I had a really disturbing one a few nights ago. I don't wanna write about it... It really was bad.

Wish I had x-rated ones. Pffft. Even bad ones would be nice.

~Virgil'sSparrow~

I am in his eye
Hahaha...
Last night I had one about being stalked by a black rabbit with green eyes whose name was Reni and if I kissed him he would turn into a Prince but I had to find him and he was so hard to find...Kinda like "Where's Wally?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's... different. I had a dream last night about my Fraxy bosses coming to life in real life and I had to fight them in hand to hand combat. It kinda hurts to punch metal, but I got used to it. Or I punched one so hard it made my hands numb. Either works. >_<

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I had a dream I got unbanned from TS, only to be banned again because they found out I was Julie_Athenia, and she sortakindamabbe told an asskissing idiot the other to stop giving Zax blowjobs and grow a pair. >.< I don't know how that didn't get her b&. /LOLofftopic

Meg

I had a dream I was at a tropical island and saw an old Burger Town. As in the fast food restaurant from Modern Warfare 2. And then my dream started getting weird...

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
HER I HAD 1 WERE A 60 FOOT CROCADILE WAS RUNNIN WILD AND ME AND MY MATES HAD 2 HUNT IT DOWN IT WAS LIES BUT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON I FEEL THAT I HAVE DREAMPT IT BEFOR ELOL HAS IT EVER HAPPEND 2 U LAWL:lol:

Pantera Queen

I had a dream a couple days ago that really creeped me out and kept me sleeping. It was with me Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Toshiro, and Rangiku and we were being chased by these scary Hollows. Renji got killed while me and everyone else made it to safety. I hate my dreams. They are the reasons I can't get enough sleep:dry:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
CHAOSBRINGER546;213269 said:
HER I HAD 1 WERE A 60 FOOT CROCADILE WAS RUNNIN WILD AND ME AND MY MATES HAD 2 HUNT IT DOWN IT WAS LIES BUT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON I FEEL THAT I HAVE DREAMPT IT BEFOR ELOL HAS IT EVER HAPPEND 2 U LAWL:lol:

Why the flying **** do you type in all caps? Stop it. Please.

aka958

Don't trust people
I hate dreams of envy! Why the **** did I get one?!

After that first dream I decided to go to sleep and then I got a strange dream. I was a soldier in an assault against a big giant city looking like big sandy block. The people there was scared like **** and then when I found a home filled with kid survivors I decided not to attack them and go upstairs.
What's upstairs? The whole attacking army is standing on the roof having a party, and the king sitting on a throne from nowhere. What the hell happened?

Top Bottom