• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
ShadowNinja X7 said:
To bad that DMC3 Bloody Palace isn't like DMC2, where you can fight multiple boss's at the same time. Can you imagine Beowulf and Vergil together?
That sounds awesome, but while we're at it why don't we just throw Cerberus into the mix for good measure... ;)

Rain Eclipse

Fallen Angel
My faveroit boss fight... Hmmm probally the first fight with Vergil on top of the tower!! I love that atmosphere, Its soo wicked!!

My faveroit enemy would be either the Sloth or Wrath of the 7hells, Because those guys were the most fun for me to do combos on and also the easiest!! They were just fun to kill!!

But those Blood Goyels annyoed the heck out of me!! lol

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
the best bosses are Greyon, Beowulf and Hell Vanguard.....................i like the word when Dante say: "early Chiken, now Gladiator................this is awsome..." i guess.
and the Beowulf´s entrance is cool such as Phantom (DMC1)...............he wants some revenge about Sparda did on Beowulf´s eye.
Hell Vanguard is great to level up the style or to play a little :p

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
I love the 2nd fight with Vergil when he had the Beowulf gauntlets. I had so much fun with that.

And I like the Jester fights too.:p

Curse

Cursed Girl
well the best fight was with vergil in dante must die mode!
but fighting beowolf took me 2 as long X_x
i kinda liked nevan battle...she's a weak scubus.. ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya..................Nevan is a Woman........lol
but the Hardest Boss in DMC3 or SE is Jester and Beowulf
coz the jester use more black magic........and beowulf use more strenght than magic

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;4515 said:
ya..................Nevan is a Woman........lol
but the Hardest Boss in DMC3 or SE is Jester and Beowulf
coz the jester use more black magic........and beowulf use more strenght than magic

U got that right :)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;4529 said:
Hey how do u like when nevan kisses u & bleeds u dry? Still like her cuz she's hot? :)

i like when Nevan bleeds me dry..............and i like her........to fight............but honestly...................i dont like her

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Lady;864 said:
Least favorite boss would be Nevan.
I like her but only because you then get the rock guitar! :lol: And yeah, Hellsloths make great punching/combo bags.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
rock guitar is awsome...............but i except more the damage of Air Raid..........its not the same as Air Raid of DMC1

vergil130

vergil freak!!!
my favorite boss is arkam or however u spell his name again and my fvorite enemy would be...............i dunno thier names but the 1 on lvl 19 w/the fire syths

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;4535 said:
y???? y did u write that??? :D
i dont have a gf and i dont want .....................u are free to tell

Really? That's bad... u r a sweet guy(don't take this the other way):)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5439 said:
Really? That's bad... u r a sweet guy(don't take this the other way):)

its ok.............anyway u are a nice girl
how can i think in the other way?? it would be impossible............having these nightmares and Sadness..............and being Alone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom