• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

What is your favorite enemy/boss in DMC3?
My favorite boss is Vergil 3 DMD and my favorite enemy is abyss.

devil_may_care

**spoilers**
Well, boss battles in DMC3 are very well conceived and for me it's hard to pick one. But I think Geryon in the most cool looking battle.

as for enemies, I really never cared for their names, and I think most of them look very generic.
Those angel-like creatures you face in forbidden nirvana are probably my favs.

Tyles

I like fighting Beowulf. Now there's a fun pansy.

Hate Doppleganger, though. The most tedious boss battle in the game.

Lady

the missing piece
My favorite boss would have to be Vergil in generals. All three of them. Least favorite boss would be Nevan.

My favorite enemy is probably sloths because their lives last long enough to juggle. Least favorite..hellvanguard or whatever it's called.

Virgil

i like fighting virgil and the centapede
i hated fighting Quicksilver

my favorite enemy by far is the doom scythes yay

Axl Rose

My favorite boss would of course be Virgil. All the fights with him are extremely enjoyable. To any Final Fantasy fans, turn the volume down and play One Winged Angel during the fight. It fits very well.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
My favourite Devil May Cry 3 boss is currently Beowulf on Dante Must Die mode, closely followed by the final encounter with Vergil, also on Dante Must Die Mode.

sheepy

vergil... because he does some pretty cool things.

i hate nevan though. she frustrates me so much.

cerberus has to be the best looking of them all though.

ShadowNinja X7

My new favorite enemy is the Abyss's, its like fighting all the hells at once.

To anyone who has problems with Doppelganger, Quicksilver and rebounded Killer Bees turn that fight into a cakewalk. You acn take off 1/4 of his health or more in once cycle.

slayer

Dark Slayer
My fav fight is vevgil 2 only when youve got beowolf b/c rebellion and yamatos moves are pretty simler and beowolf is the same it's like fighting doublegener or whatever but you dont have to stop fighting to damge him

Retsamdrol

Master of Unlocking
I'll have to go with the crowd and agree that Vergil was an amazing boss. DMC3 just seemed like a pain to play for me until I got to the first Vergil fight, for some reason. After that, I got much better and not as annoyed.

All of the enemies were annoying.

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
Vergil as himself and Nelo were awesome battles. I think Mundus was pretty fun to fight too.
I kind of like Beowulf now mostly for the music.

aoshi

i like fighting beowulf ,vergil and agni and rudra.
but i enjoyed fightin among the sloths and other enemies.
*it is really cool when a lot of sloths get caught in a million slash or a hyper fist*

ShadowNinja X7

To bad that DMC3 Bloody Palace isn't like DMC2, where you can fight multiple boss's at the same time. Can you imagine Beowulf and Vergil together?

aoshi

ShadowNinja X7 said:
To bad that DMC3 Bloody Palace isn't like DMC2, where you can fight multiple boss's at the same time. Can you imagine Beowulf and Vergil together?

that would be awesome.i will really enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom