• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your worst nightmare?

aka958

Don't trust people
My worst nightmare...

My worst nightmares are the worst possible "what if" scenarios... I dreamt that my family died one after another and my friends went against me and tried to kill me once... :(

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
After watching Violence Jack...heck Saya no Uta/Saya's Song has nothing on Jack.[Except maybe the psycholigical horror deal,but that's still nothing compared to what Jack does.]

Being trapped in Jack's world.Period.

beyondcrimson

may contain nuts
My friend Claire had nightmares about a giant Darth Vader chasing us round when she first watched Star Wars. Think we would have been about 5 - 6 years old at the time. I still take the p*ss out of her for it.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
i once thought my stairs they are carpeted were moving like an escalator and i was running up them asking for help beause a cyclops was gonna eat me but no one heard me the cyclops pulled me off the stairs and dropped me into his mouth to eat me i woke up right before i hit

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Something to do with an aeroplane crashing... Had a dream once that one crashed through my window and it seemed so realistic, the noise and everything. I've been shaken up by aeroplanes ever since. o_O

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Falling, being helpess/lost, or trapped. Basic animal fears for the most part.

Although when I was younger I had these recurring horrible totally abstract dreams of whiteness that scared the ever loving out of me. Or the other one was that I was asleep in my bed, and there would be these moving lumps in my pillow, but I wouldn't be able to move to get away from it.

The most graphic horrible nightmare I've had, and I still remember it, was of being in a dark place where people (or people that looked like scientists or doctors or something) were cutting the brains out of all kinds of sleeping living things one after another for no reason at all and dumping the unconscious dying bodies in this pile that got endlessly bigger. They were cutting living creatures and people up the way kids cut snowflakes out of paper in school, but without any emotion or reason. In the dream I think I was watching it knowing that if they found me, they would do the same to me. I had to run away in the end. I related the dream to a friend who said it sounded like something from the Hellraiser movies, but I've not seen them.

beyondcrimson

may contain nuts
Apart from my previous post on this thread I can't remember my nightmare's fully. They are just little fragments of feelings and sounds, a bit like de ja vu. It's been a while since I had one like that and hope my luck holds out cause I get messed up for about a day afterwards.

M

Mishka

one time i walked in to a long hallway, I looked at the walls and they showed me how everyone will die,
The first pic i saw was on My mom shooting herself... when i walked some more i saw mom lookin' at me and put the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. After i saw her i saw another pic of my brother hanging himself... and yeah i walked longer in and saw him there, and the same was with my little brother.
i ignored the last oneand and walked to the end, i saw me that's gettin' killed by a man with black hair and i saw it was dad... when i looked behind me, was dad there with a knife.
I run to the pic i ignored it was empty. and i looked behind me again and...
i woke up...

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
You know, there used to a neat website called "Nightmare Project"... Founded in 2003 i think it held a very large database of bad dreams, hundreds, maybe thousands mad stories, including monsters, violence, satan, evil, desperation.... Some of these dreams were indeed grotesque and even I, someone who is not affected so easily thought "what the hell????" Too it has closed down like a year or two ago..... =(((((

As for me personally, I have dreams nearly every night, many of which I remember sometimes in vivid details, however, once awaken, I see no sense in these dreams at all... Forgive me friends, I am too tired to tell you about them, maybe tomorrow.... Till then, take care and.. Sweet Dreams =)

A shadow chasing me around my house.I lost my shoe during the chase,i went back for it even thouh i didn´t want to.I try to turn back but i can´t,i´m just walking towards the shadow.Eventually shadow gets me and i wake up.

So fightening for me :(

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Realy,i haven't played the game but i know it.I would just kill myself if i was alone on a hospital like that or any other dark bloody place like that

Top Bottom