• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your saddest moment in a video game?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yeah, i thought it was sad how Nero had to go to them lengths to get Kyrie to like him. Especially because of the Devil Bringer. I thought that if you loved someone, you'd accept them for who they were/are. (DB or not.)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i didn't finish it so i wouldn't know...lol...but it was sad when they came together again at the end of x-2...cuz yuna missed him so much....

i was also disappointed by it though...i had like the biggest crush on yuna......still do, lol....i woulda killed tidus for her...lol

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;187431 said:
i didn't finish it so i wouldn't know...lol...but it was sad when they came together again at the end of x-2...cuz yuna missed him so much....

i was also disappointed by it though...i had like the biggest crush on yuna......still do, lol....i woulda killed tidus for her...lol

I never finished X-2.
If i was a boy, i would've liked Rikku.
Although as a girl, i thought Rikku was cool.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Well, i won't finish games in future, i'll just look up endings on youtube. That would save the hassle! (Good idea that!)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Vergil'sB*tch;187448 said:
Well, i won't finish games in future, i'll just look up endings on youtube. That would save the hassle! (Good idea that!)

Thats what im going to do with Resident Evil: Darkside Chroicles lol. I hate zombie rail shooters but I am pretty interested in the story still.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
When Steve died in Resident Evil Code:Veronica, and when Big Boss killed the boss. I had to pause for a moment when you had to shoot her...

The ending of Final Fantasy X always makes me emotional.

Lost Odyssey, and MOTHER 3 are the most emotional games I've ever played. I boo-hooed at both of their endings.

These scenes from Lost Odyssey actually gave me a few tears of joy. <3 Cooke and Mack are so adorable. @_@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-KL0Cpke9U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZHbI3_vRVE

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Every game i played until FFX never made me cry. (Except for that time i deleted my game of pokemon yellow which had my Level 100 pikachu on it. But thats something different.)

Top Bottom