• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your mobile phone model?

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
What is your mobile phone model?or tell us what did you own before the one that you have rightnow

lets start
my first mobile was Nokia E70 , i didn't buy it , my brother gave it to me when i was 16 then i bought I-mate/K-Jam then i gave it to my other brother cuz he needed a phone , after that i bought Nokia 5530XpressMusic two months ago and i'm still using it.

you know . after i used a touch screen mobile i can't buy another one with buttons.
the only phones that i would buy [iphone-Samsung Omnia-Nokia S60v5]

Sparda™

Alcatel - 13 years old
Nokia 3310 - 13 years old
LG 3 - 14-16 years old
Nokia 8800 Scirocco - 16-19 years old
Nokia E51 - 19-20 years old

Getting Nokia X6 soon.

Sparda™

Pantera Queen;191492 said:
^
:lol:

I love my mom's iPhone:D

X6 sounds sweet,too!!! Can you put music on there?

Do you know of any smartphone which doesn't support music? :lol:

X6 >>>>>>> iPhone

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm still old school. I've got a Nokia something, a hand-me-down from my partner that's definitely seen better days. Darn bottom buttons are so stuffed up :( My best phone was the Nokia 6310, because it's the only phone I actually bought brand new. I have an old Alcatel phone at home, which is prehistoric, and my very first was a Motorola with a cool flippy thing. I'm getting a new phone for Christmas from my parents. Don't know what it will be, but heck, any phone is better than the piece of junk I've got now.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
This beautiful mofo...http://www.techshout.com/images/lg-lotus-phone.jpg

I wish I could record ringtones like I did with my old one, but this phone actually has some pretty cool ones that come with it. I'm not much of a phone person to begin with but out of all the c-phones I had, this LG Lotus is probably the best one. I had it for over a year and no problems. :>

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Some samsung model that is discontinued now...which means I am probably eligable for an upgrade yipppe

Top Bottom