• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your idea of a hardcore DMC fan?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
One word SKYRIM sucks idk how this became a part of pop culture but that's just garbage ! i don't like Rpg's at all
obvious-troll.jpg

nuff said
plus i may not be the best at math but that was more than one word

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just because a game is rated highly by what appears to be most of the internet, does not mean everyone has to rate it that way. I love Skyrim, I know people who HATE it with a passion. It's the reverse for me with Portal - I despise it. I can't tell you how much I do not like that game. But the rest of the planet seems to adore it and it completely baffles me as to why.

But that's another issue for perhaps another thread. tl;dr, just because someone does not like a game does not make them a troll ;)

mrrandomlulz

Oh so if i am annoyed by the popularity of an $hitty RPG game and dislike that game i automatically become a troll ?
no because its a matter of opinion whether or not its bad to you but just because you wanna feel like a big boy then say it sucks right in front of someone who likes it for no real reason , trying to intimidate them . That is being a troll plus the fact that you don't know an entire sentence is more than 1 word

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Just because a game is rated highly by what appears to be most of the internet, does not mean everyone has to rate it that way. I love Skyrim, I know people who HATE it with a passion. It's the reverse for me with Portal - I despise it. I can't tell you how much I do not like that game. But the rest of the planet seems to adore it and it completely baffles me as to why.

But that's another issue for perhaps another thread. tl;dr, just because someone does not like a game does not make them a troll ;)

You're right and portal isn't a bad game its better than any average generic FPS coll of futy games

mrrandomlulz

That's right and potal isn't a bad game its better than any average generic FPS coll of futy games
no Call Of Duty : Exactly the same as the last one
IS THE BEST GAME EVER \
@ Donte wasn't even trying to fight-_-

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
no Call Of Duty : Exactly the same as the last one
IS THE BEST GAME EVER

LMAO XD what's your age seriously ? i used to say that when i was 7

in FPS only Bioshock&portal are the games which caught my attention not some crap like same coll of futy again and again

EDIT: dude its obvious its the same thing in MW3&blackops are same only with new map and new missions

mrrandomlulz

LMAO XD what's your age seriously ? i used to say that when i was 7
XD it is so true Really its amazing that call of duty is still around i mean really i went to wal mart a couple days ago and Black ops apparently is the same price as MW3 XD that is a fail

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Personally speaking, a hardcore fan is someone who's a part of the franchise/media, of which he's a hardcore fan of, in every way. He/she keeps himself/herself well updated. They like to talk about it, passionately. It can be said, in a way, they are one who "love" the media.

I'd also like to mention that there's a thin line between being a hardcore fan and being a fanatic/fanboy/fangirl. When the "love" changes to "obsession", a hardcore fan changes to a fanatic/fanboy/fangirl. They are so obsessed that they find it hard to digest any kind of negativity against their franchise/character/whatever they're fanatic of.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I always thought of a hardcore gamer as someone who has gaming as their top thing they like to do - as soon as they have free time, they put a game on rather than another activity. They're the people who like to get a game on release day and then try to beat it as quickly as possible. They tend to be pretty knowledgeable (my spell check is borked so have no idea if that's the right way to type it) about any title in their inventory and are often the person to go to if you want to know whether a game is worth getting or how to complete a certain part.

That's just how I see it, I suppose.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Personally speaking, a hardcore fan is someone who's a part of the franchise/media, of which he's a hardcore fan of, in every way. He/she keeps himself/herself well updated. They like to talk about it, passionately. It can be said, in a way, they are one who "love" the media.

I'd also like to mention that there's a thin line between being a hardcore fan and being a fanatic/fanboy/fangirl. When the "love" changes to "obsession", a hardcore fan changes to a fanatic/fanboy/fangirl. They are so obsessed that they find it hard to digest any kind of negativity against their franchise/character/whatever they're fanatic of.

I agree 10000000% with you ! faboys&fangirls should leave the forums and join fanboy/girl rant forums :p

we should remain cool and talk civilized as a hardcore sensible fan should do :)

mrrandomlulz

i thought that was a fanboy

ZeroLove

then you're a troll for me because you like the new DmC :p and for me a true fan would never accept this much change if you do you're a troll IMO ha ha

I don't believe in the concept of a "true" fan. It could just as well be someone who accepts everything that's Devil May Cry, no matter what. The whole concept is flawed, as there are no real definition of what a true fan is, only people who claim to be and who claim that their opinions are the right ones.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I don't believe in the concept of a "true" fan. It could just as well be someone who accepts everything that's Devil May Cry, no matter what. The whole concept is flawed, as there are no real definition of what a true fan is, only people who claim to be and who claim that their opinions are the right ones.

Oh if he can claim ME "Troll" just because i am annoyed by the popularity of an RPG game Then why can't i consider True fan as the one who dislikes DmC ??

ZeroLove

Oh if he can claim ME "Troll" just because i am annoyed by the popularity of an RPG game Then why can't i consider True fan as the one who dislikes DmC ??

I don't consider you a troll, you simply expressed your opinion about a game and you just happened to dislike it. However, if I may come with a little piece of critique, you did sound rather harsh and as if your opinion is the only valid one.

Top Bottom