• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite name?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Name? Well, If this is what I think this is about then I'll say Chloe` or Terra as my favorite names for a girl, and Aden and Maddison for boys.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
ooooh I think I get it now :p
I like the name Tristian (yes DK :p) because I have always liked that name. I like Stan too, only because that's my nickname :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I think I grasp the concept of this now...

Well, my favourite girls names are: Steff/Stephanie and Lana.

Steff just because if I didn't, she'd somehow find out and kill me like the damn ninja she is. :lol:

Lana because...Well, I just like it. XD

Guys names: Adam and Jake. LOL UPDATE: Ryan, because of his sheer deliciousness.

^ Those because they're two of my best friends and I just love their names. :lol:

Sparda™

Nice thread...

OK...Girls' names...Eva, Selena, Lucia and Tanya...I have a list of names in my head...But these three are the ones coming up right now...XD

Boys' names...

Dante...My name's Dante, so yeah...:lol:

Hm...Constantine, Leon and Tokyo...I don't know...I find Tokio a cool name for a male...XD

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
For a girl- Gina, Anna, Trisha, morrigan, and Amberlin
for a boy- Dante, Simon, Matthew, Edward, and Andrew

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Um... I don't have favourites. I can say the ones I think are cool...

For a guy: Leon, Brad, Kane, Max, Mark, Stan, Kyle, Luke, Christian, Tristan, Samuel, Will, Wesley and Dante.

For a girl: Lydia :p *Well there was a girl at my school called Lydia, and I thought it was a good name*, Tina, Jane, Samantha, Charlie, Sonya and Abigail...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
LordOfDarkness;129607 said:
Um... I don't have favourites. I can say the ones I think are cool...

For a guy: Leon, Brad, Kane, Max, Mark, Stan, Kyle, Luke, Christian, Tristan, Samuel, Will, Wesley and Dante.

For a girl: Lydia :p, Tina, Jane, Samantha, Charlie, Sonya and Abigail...

DO I SEE MY NAME THAR! :lol:

Top Bottom