• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorit fighting style for Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
In DMC3 I prefer Gunslinger style, coupled with rebellion and any other weapon... I just love busting my way out with the twin pistols, it's so stylish! However, When I play DMC4 I get the feeling that the gunslinger is much less powerful than in the previous installment of the series, so I find myself more and more often using the swordmaster style with elements of darkslayer (i mean, i switch between them constantly)...

MrGore

I only played up to the third game and trickster is the one I find most usefull.

I suck using royal guard and quicksilver (the time armband from DMC1 was way different) if anyone posts any video teaching how to use those styles please let me know.

Meg

In DMC3 I liked Royal Guard the best. In 4 none of them impressed me because I didn't care for his weapons.

Eien

Shotgun
Swordmaster. I am all about offense being the best defense. Can't hurt me if I am kicking your ass.

Trickster is only fun with fast enemies.

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
Gunslinger with E&I is my favorite, but I use Swordmaster more in 3. In 4 I use both about the same and kinda neglect the other two entirely. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom