• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is Vergil's Sword Style?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
also anyone else notice that vergils spiral swords are an exact replica of force edge?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
look up vergils downfall pics of him and sam d has him reskinned in orig vergils clothes and hairstyle too but look at vergils downfall pics as he looks different in that from the main game

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
l1nv3.jpg

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
It would be nice of you to contribute...

HEY. WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLIN ME!!! WHAT TA DOO!?! I'M ON THE INANET SLAVIN OVA MY KEYBOARD. CHECKIN GOVMENT FILES AN **** LOOKIN FOR AN ANSWER FO YO DAMN THREAD, AN YOU GO AND SAY "It would be nice of you to contribute..."
lol i will...the thread got a bid crazy for a sec tho. off the top of my head i'd say a modified version of laido. i'll check into it a bit more

Railazel

HEY. WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLIN ME!!! WHAT TA DOO!?! I'M ON THE INANET SLAVIN OVA MY KEYBOARD. CHECKIN GOVMENT FILES AN **** LOOKIN FOR AN ANSWER FO YO DAMN THREAD, AN YOU GO AND SAY "It would be nice of you to contribute..."
lol i will...the thread got a bid crazy for a sec tho. off the top of my head i'd say a modified version of laido. i'll check into it a bit more

Ha! Thanks.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
look up vergils downfall pics of him and sam d has him reskinned in orig vergils clothes and hairstyle too but look at vergils downfall pics as he looks different in that from the main game

so he fights like DmC vergil but looks like DMC 3 vergil thats awsome

Top Bottom