• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I just calculated how much I'm spending for audiobooks and e-books in a month... so I bought a subscription for a service equal to Storytel... Should have done that earlier.

Also, a fancy skirt for upcoming events :)

Aurelius

Happy early birthday to me (it's tomorrow actually)!

Ah snap! Finally added Resident Evil Village to my collection. SIMP MODE ACTIVATE!!!
... just kidding!
... maybe...
... I don't know yet!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ happy birthday for tomorrow

I bought some food, train tickets to Liverpool and I paid my electric bill. Woo woo etc

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
New graphics card. I tried getting the cheapest one but thats not cheap. About 175 GBP. Ouch.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
A skateboard. For getting to workplace. My job in an attorney office begins soon.

Screw LockpickingLawyer, I'm a Lockpicking Lawyer On Wheels

Aurelius

I may or may not have sold my soul by yet again, purchasing another copy of ______.
I'm sorry to anyone who happens to be an Elder Scroll fan...

(Please don't delete my account). :ROFL:

Goldsickle

Modern games are designed to make you destroy your R2/right trigger on your controllers, due to how every game makes you shoot/attack with that button...

Now I have to buy a new Dual Shock 4...

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Modern games are designed to make you destroy your R2/right trigger on your controllers, due to how every game makes you shoot/attack with that button...

Now I have to buy a new Dual Shock 4...
Hold up a minute!

maxresdefault.jpg

Replacement triggers and springs are sold separately, and teardown videos for dualshocks are on YouTube.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Thanks but I can't fix my controller X3
The screws have rusted so much that I can't open it to check inside.
I already visited multiple stores and they told me they lack the tools to unscrew the controller.
That's because they're lame and don't have WD-40 and/or are part of the Big Controller Industry.
(just kidding. Unless they don't have WD-40 and/or are part of the Big Controller industry. Then in that case, screw 'em)

In all seriousness, are they rusted and stripped, or just rusted?

If rusted/stuck:

If stripped:

If neither, then yeah, get the new controller, but also, get PS4-compatible screws that don't rust and immediately replace the ones that come default in the controller. That way if your R2 wears out again, you can actually fix it.

Make decisions that Future You can appreciate.

Also, Right to Repair for life.

Top Bottom